Luck Test

Another day, another job.

Ali is sucking on his red lollipop as his boss counts the money as gor his payment.

He did a very good job today other than getting injured.

Let's name the boss....Ryan.

Ryan glanced at Ali as he counted his payment.

'Iris', a very good job today. Excellent work.

Ryan: As promised. Here's RM 9000. *puts the envelope on the table*

Ali casually takes the envelope and secures it in his jacket.

Ali: Thanks, Boss. Feel free to contact me again if you have another job that I can do.

As he turns back to head out of the mansion, Ryan calls him back. Ali then turned his attention back onto Ryan.

Ali: Anything else, boss?

Ryan:*shakes head* No, not really. I'm just curious.

Ali: curious of what? *takes out the lollipop*

Ryan leaned back on his high chair and put his legs on the table.

Ryan: I'm curious about you, Iris.

Ali let out a small sigh before turning back to Ryan.

Ali: What makes you so curious about me?

Ryan: Well, for starters, you look kinda young to begin with.

Ali: *lies* I'm freaking 16, I just look short because of my height.

Ryan: Yeah, that's what they all say, but it sure doesn't look like you are.

Ali: *sigh* As long as I'm capable of doing my job. Does it really matter to you?

Ryan: Not at all. *chuckles*

Ali popped back in his lollipop and put his hands inside his pockets.

Ali: Anything else, boss? I have to be somewhere right now.

Ryan: Ah, yes. You may go, Iris. We'll contact you again for your next task.

Ali: will do. *Two finger salute*

Ali hopped on his new surfer and flew away from the old creepy mansion.

To be honest, he doesn't exactly like Ryan, but he really does give him extra payments.

Ryan has some sort of a creepy vibe or an aura around him, and I think it's best if Ali can stay away from him.

But money is money, so yeah. It's a win-win.

As he got out of the dark and cold side of Cyberaya, he put away his surfer and started to walk. He hasn't eaten anything yet since that last task took over an hour to complete, and walking back home would be pretty boring by now.

Ali: *smirk* Might as well challenge some of my luck today.

Ah, yes.

Despite being afraid of being tracked and captured by the agents, Ali actually likes to challenge his luck, since the past few weeks have been actually good for his new training technique.

By this, I mean by going into the mall and to the food court without his usual hoodie or mask.

Hah, MATA agents are stupid and dumb anyway.

So, before he entered the busy city. Ali took off his red and blue hoodie and tied it around his waist. He patted down his hair to its more usual presentable looks before going in.