Introduction

Another week went by.

It has been one week since Ali has moved away.

And also a week of Iris's disappearance.

He hasn't picked up any calls, and that raises suspicions to his regular service bosses.

But it's not like he cares much about the job. He has plenty of allowance money and from the job money's as well. He also wants to know when they'll get to Rintis Island since they had to sell their car to get on a metro train.

Despite his father's workplace, his dad said his new job was already found on Rintis Island. He wonders, what does Rintis Island look like, and why do they have to take the metro train to get there.

Ali: Um, Ayah.

Ayah: Hm? What is it, Ali?

Ali: Why do we have to take a metro train? Couldn't we just take our car?

Ayah: Well, we could've taken a car, but the island place is a bit difficult to travel to. So we'll go by train then we'll go buy a car there.

Ali: Ooh! Okay then. Then how about my school, what school did enroll me in?

Ayah: Welp, there were two schools that you can go to, but one of them is a primary school, and you're in middle school, I knew it wouldn't work.

Ayah: So, I enrolled you into the Rintis Island secondary school. You'll start going to school after next week since we still need to get to our new home.

Ali: Oh, okay!

As the duo gotten quiet, his dad fell asleep after a while. While Ali just looks out the window, then his phone starts to ring.

It was none other than Alicia, but he doesn't want to talk to her as of now. So he just declines the call and puts his phone on mute for the whole ride.

Ali pov's: I wonder....if there's something up with this island cause it doesn't look like a normal island.

Ali: Oh, great! Alicia is texting me again....does she actually enjoy butting into people's business. Tch!

Ali then decides to just call Alicia so she can stop bugging him.

Ali: Hello?

Alicia: Ali, where are you? You need to come back to Cyberraya right now!

Ali: Welp, I can't.

Alicia: What do you mean you can't? The leaders want to talk to you about your disappearance from MATA-

Ali: *sighs* It's always about MATA. You know, I never really wanted to be an agent. I just "accidentally" turned into an agent, and then everyone liked "you're the chosen one," "You can help us defeat uno and bla bla bla!"

Ali: While no one cared about my fxcking health!

Alicia: Ali.......

Ali: No one cared about my existence except for Viktor, but he doesn't count! I just wanted to be accepted for who I am, myself, but no! People had to use my trust and use me as their little toy!

Ali: I'm done! No one seems to care about my life, and saying I'm an attention seeker or I'm being over dramatic. I'm not letting you guys play my trust and my life ever again. *sighs*

Alicia:.....

Ali: You know, I wanted to k!ll myself one day, since I'm not worth anything. But that never happened cause you know why!

Alicia: *starts to tear up* wh-why is that Ali?

Ali: Cause there were still some people that actually cared about my existence, some people who I called them my true family. But now, I can't call them my family since I can't see them anymore.