Sidharth - My fault

A moment or shall I call it an incident which caused my whole childhood. Everyone says life is beautiful but.. is it, really? I don't think so.

Life is very chaotic, unbearable as we lost everything which is precious to us.
I also had someone precious to me apart from my parents.. Mishti. My bestfriend. I have known her since our childhood but this world is very terrible. Everyone is selfish and terrible. My father had trust in the king of Jodhpur but they betrayed not only us but king of udaipur also .

They invaded in their place and attacked them. This was quite unexpected as both kings had a good relationship with each other. Thanks to God that We were at the palace to help them out . Me and Mishti were hella terrified. Mishti parents told us to go upstairs as my father alarmed our army to come here. I took Mishti upstairs and my hands were shivering slightly as she was sobbing uncontrollably .This was quite unexpected as both kings had a good relationship with each other. Everything is soo confusing suddenly Mishti said " I wanna be with my parents, I can't lose them" and she wiggled out of my grip and ran downstairs. At first I froze in one place then the situation hit me hard and I followed her but it was a wail as few men in black attire carried her as she shouted in denial. I threw a vase but it was a fail as they were far from me. I quickly go downstairs but my leg gets twisted and a fall. The last thing I knew before blacking out was that it was my fault that I wasn't able to help my friend.

I don't know for how many hours I was zone out but when I gained my senses the first thought is of Mishti. I looked at my surroundings but it seems everything is normal now . I asked one of my servant who was present in my room "what's happening? Is everything okay ? And yeah please tell how is Mishti?? Ik she is fine right?" Servant bowed his head and said "prince , everything is fine now we won jodhpur Empire but princess Mishti is missing "

After hearing him , it feels like the ground slipped beneath my feet. The world around me stopped for a second and I can't process what he said . "What happened prince , are you okay?" Said by the same servant. My jaw clenched. I shouted "get lost from here and don't you dare to say this again that Mishti is missing" I don't know why I shouted but I can't control myself. With a afraid face he left out from there. I ran downstairs and shouting her name. I know no one can harm her she is my tigress. Everyone present in the hall looked at me like I am a mad person but what do you think , do I care? , not at all . For now the most important thing is my mishti. I just pray that she is safe and present in the palace.

I am still in shock. I look here and there searching for her. I know she is just playing hide and seek just like we used to play. But I don't know something is missing in my heart.. it just feels heavy and there are tears in my eyes. I saw my parents and her parents in a distance they were looking worried , my heartbeat rose , I quickly sprinted there and said, " mom dad where is Mishti?". My parents looked at me and I saw there eyes...they were in tears. It's my first time watching my parents crying, I don't know how to react but I gathered sone courage and asked again, "m-mom..? D-ad? Where is M-mishti?" My mom and dad looked at each other and mom carried me in her arms and said," sorry baby, she is missing and we are trying our best to find her." Her words was like a sword that was inserted in my heart. My lips got parted as I exhale, my eyebrows got wobbly, my eyes start paining . Everything around me stopped for a while and I stopped controlling my tears and let it flow. "M-om it's my fault, s-she was there-e, mom ... Mom she was with me , so..sorry mom I couldn't pro..protect her . I .. I failed as a friend mom . I could have saved he-er, s-she s-she" I couldn't able to say anything more seeing this state of mine, my mom said," baby don't cry, it's not your fault. We are very sorry. I promise you , we'll find her together, okay?" I couldn't say anything so I just nodded.

My mom took me to my room and bend down right around my height and kissed my forehead she said something but I couldn't hear it as my mind is just.. blank. After my mom left I went near my bed and I threw the pillow, bedsheet anything which came in my hands. I sit beside my bed. I hugged my knees as pain in my heart got more unbearable. Tears were flowing out from my eyes and my vision is blurry. I closed my eyes but all I can see is Mishti. "Where the hell are you, Mishti? I-i m-miss you soo much. I'll always give you your favourite chocolate just please, please come

"Mishti?? You came back? You don't know how much I missed you." "Stop. Stop this act of yours. It's was all because of you. If you could have kept me away from those monsters I would have been with my parents" she said whole sobbing as I could see her tears rolling down through her chubby cheeks.
"Please listen to me, slow down" She didn't said anything and she disappeared
"N-no please try to listen me out" she didn't listen to me and head toward the garden. I followed her, there is no way I am going to away from her. She started running, I started running too but she is just so fast. I am not able to keep up my pace.
"Please listen to me, slow down"
She didn't said anything and she .. disappeared
"NOOOOOOO"
I screamed and breathed heavily. My chest was going up and down. I observed my surroundings and realised it was all a dream.
I promise to myself that I will find her at any cost. If I have to across seven seas then I will do that too without a second thought . "I will find you Mishti I promise . I know because of me you are missing but I will find you"

..

TO BE CONTINUED ~

Please vote , comment and share with your friends
I hope u all enjoyed the chapter ❤️