Sidharth - the change

Life is not a life without our loved ones. Once they are gone, You are gone.

"Just wait for few years once I get the permission to rule and make rules I will surely gonna kill you, hope you will remind yourself every day that your final day is near"
I said and got out of the prison. The king who attacked Mishti's family is In our prison. He will rote in hell. I just glared at that old man but he just laughed it off.
"I don't mind it, just know that even if I knew about the consequences I would still do it."
My eyes got darkened and I ordered my guards to beat the hell out of him and starve him until he begs for it.
"Whoever hits him less is going to get beaten next. So mind it and do your work as harshly as possible."
All my guards were looking at him with a pitty eyes . Ofcourse, he is here from past 11 years . Intresting right , I know .
With this command of mine, guards start beating him till his second last breadth  and I felt pleasure listening to his screams. It felt like heaven. Suddenly a servant came and ruined my whole mood.
"Prince sidharth ,your father is calling you"
I nodded and she left.
"Stop and yeah don't give him a single drop of water for days." I ordered my guards.

"Yes, dad?"
"Oh you came"
"Yes, dad. Tell me, what you want to say"
"Son it's been 11 years already, we'll make sure to find her but your ruthlessness is becoming a danger now. How will you help your people if you can't forgive one person "
"Dad , what are you saying. You want me to forgive that person Because of whom our princess is missing I don't know in what condition she will be living in."
"Dad, it's not one person. It's the whole kingdom who betrayed us. You can forgive them but I won't leave any single person who commits crime"
Seeing my stubbornness my dad just sighs and sways his head sideways.
"Son just .. don't lose yourself"
I said nothing for a few seconds.
"I am taking my leave ,if you don't have anything else to say then I am going"
I walked away with a heavy feeling in my chest as my mind played the whole scene once again. I got inside my room and locked it.
"W-why? Why ...WHY!?? It has to be Me??! And whyyy she is suffering without any reason" I lost my control and I cried in one of the corner in my room with a teddy in my hands. I smiled looking at that teddy and I let the past memories flash in front of my eyes once again.
*Giggles*
"Nooo don't do it like that,it will hurt you.
"I am a strong boy no one can hurt me.OUCH!!"
"SEE I told you. Look now you are bleeding, wait for me here And beware if you move from here"
"It's hurting mish" I said as I accepted that I do feel pain.
"I know but I won't hurt you. TA-DAA!!  See I bought you a bandage."
I looked at her as she puts band aid on my injured hand which I injured accidentally by putting the needle close to my skin.
"Phuu phuu" she blew on my injured hand and said,
"see doctor Mishti can do anything"
I just kept looking at her lightly nodding at her remark as we both laughed together.

"Siddharth, son. Don't sleep on the floor, you'll get sick."
I opened my eyes slightly and realised that my head was on my mom's lap so I hugged my mom.
"Mom are you sure Mishti is alright? Is she eating healthy... like me? Is she Living peacefully? Doesn't she remember us? Why didn't she comeback?"
"Baby, don't say ike that. God will help us ,okay?. We will find our Mishti. She would be sleeping now so, why don't you sleep hmm?" She said in a hush voice ,it was calming and soothing which brought my eyelids to close by themselves.
..

"Who is making such creepy noise?" I said to myself as I got up and saw that outside birds are being too loud. He saw birds chirping happily. He groggily closes the curtains and huffs.
**Knocks on the door**
"Who is this?"
One of the guards came inside and said that I was late for my sword practice. I gestured for him to go out.
I skipped my meal and straightly went towards my guru who teaches me how to fight with swords.
"I am really sorry master" I put my hands together as I sat on my knees in front of him.
"You made this mistake for a week now. I won't leave you this time. You deserve to be punished." He said this and brought an iron rod and put it above the flames letting it get hot. I just put my eyes on the ground.
"Show me your hands and no noise should be heard from your mouth"
"Yes master" I pulled both of my hands above my head while still sitting down and opening my palm "
"One"
I closed my eyes and my nose scrunched up in distaste.
"Two"
This time I got startled as he put the rod on my arm.
"Three"
I totally deserve this. From these fucking same hands I wasn't able to hold her.
"Four"
Now it was getting more painful. With each hit my head was going down.
"Five"
I made a squeaking noise and my hands starts to tremble.

**Thud**
Master left the rod and said, " you can't even stand five hits. Now I hope daily you will be present here . Be ready and for today I forgive you, go and take a rest today.
"Master , this was my mistake so I deserve a punishment but I can do practice today too"
"No need to do practice today go and apply something on your wounds"

I got up with trembling hands and stumbling in between. I got near my bedroom. I opened the door and laid on the bed. For the first time the soft mattress felt as hard as rock.

I felt dizzy I settled on the bed then drank a glass of water And slept.

I was going to Bhopal toh meet the king . But on road , I saw a beautiful girl with so many flaws on her hands and she didn't even wear a slippers. I don't know why I feel bad for her may be we shared some connections. I was gawking at her . But I hear the shout who disturbed me "Mishtiiiiii"

___________________________

TO BE CONTINUED ~
We hope you like our story, if you do please do leave a comment and vote. It gives us inspiration and motivation

THANK YOU