🍂ch-3🍂

Mr.jeon- He said it's taehyung your brother...(To jin)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Everyone were shocked I mean shocked like hell..and there eyes were almost popping out..

Mrs.jeon- did my husband hit his head somewhere..or his brain started being stm(shorty term memory) (whispering to mrs.kim)

Mrs.kim-i think my husband too ( while whispering back to mrs.jeon)

Jin-APPA ARE YPU OUT OF YPUR MIND ???(while shouting)

Everyone in the living room widen there eyes at the sudden out brust of jin

Mr.kim- what

That's when Jin came to know that he messed up...so he sat on his chair slowly

Jin-appa I am asking why so sudden (trying not to brust again )

Mr.jeon- jin we have our reasons....you know naa we are going to abroad after two days..

Jin- yeah uncle

Mr.kim- and we don't know when we will come here coz of tight schedule

Mr.jeon-maybe it take years so..

Mr.kim/mr.jeon- we want our son marriage to happen soon.

Y/n- abb uncle well sroy for interfere but I wanna know that is tae and kook know about this??

Mr.jeon- no they don't but we will inform them today..

The air filled with the silence again...as no utter a single word so mr.jeon decide to Break the silence...

Mr.jeon- why are guys all went silent??

Mr.kim-we decideed to inform you guys..what we have planned...so tell us how to tell tae and kook about there marriage

Jin- well dad and uncle do you want any bomb blast ??

Yoongi- well aunty do you imagine that your son will curse infront of you...?(While looking at mrs.jeon)

Rm- this time I can't control him....

Y/n- no comments it's simply waste

Jm-aagghh finally ship is sailing ( saying with his satisfied smile on his face)

Everyone started giving their own comments while shouting

Mr.jeon- SHUT UP (yelled)

Junior stopped talking

Mr.kim-why are you guys speaking something which make no sense??

Juniors- only we know the effect of your decision (while mumbling at the same time)

Mr.park- don't worry jeon and Kim we will support you and this is also gud idea I think...

Mrs.jeon/Mrs.kim- i think this is not that bad..

Rm- u guys too?(Disbelief)

Mrs.park- so what is the need of talking let's start the preparation..

Mr.jeon- you are right noona...so me,kim and park will start the preparation,namjoon can you help us?

Rm- sure uncle (internally heavy sigh)

Everyone left now mrs.jeon,Suga are in jeon mansion...jin and Mrs.kim and  hobi are in kim mansion..

1 hour later