The Royals

Year 2024

"Freen's POV"

The moon was low in the sky, casting a silvery glow over the city as I stood on my rooftop balcony and took in the view. I had spent a great deal of time searching this planet for Mon, my long-lost love. Every day that passed brought back heartbreaking recollections of our time together. More than a century has passed since Mon's rebirth as Becky Patricia Armstrong.

I have seen a great deal of change on our world. Humanity has progressed to an extremely sophisticated degree and produced many beautiful structures. I am the most powerful and wealthy businesswoman in the world. My dominion is now stronger than it was before. I've been interacting with the community as an Original Species more successfully. Elijah in particular, who has always stood by me and shielded me and my people from the enemy clan, he highly respect me.

Although we haven't been able to locate the bastard Klaus despite searching every city, we have learned of his army that he formed after fleeing. We located one of his closest friends, and we are holding him beneath the torture chamber in order to pinpoint his precise location and follow him. I'm not going to let him kill Becky this time.

I'm getting set to host a meeting at my mansion to discuss Becky's safety as she approaches her 18th birthday and some business related. As I was getting ready, I thought back to the day Becky was born. I was there when I compelled a nurse staff member to take her place and gave her a sizable sum of money as a "thank you" gift. I couldn't stop crying when I held Becky in my arms as she had her adorable and lovely face. She had my nose in her hands.

Every time, my cousin and friends were there to encourage me. We will be moving to Thailand shortly after Becky turns eighteen, but for now, we are all in Romania. Kirk was in Thailand overseeing "Diversity," my recently launched venture, and it was he who provided me with the Becky update. He merely arrived in Romania today in order to drive us to Thailand and attend a meeting. Jim will accompany me, providing me with updates on the foreign business and managing our adversary clan, while my twin cousins Damon and Stefan will remain here to handle the other foreign business and the community. Tee and Kade will accompany me as well because Tee is a doctor and can get us blood, and Kade is an actor who will be working there. We generally feed animals instead of innocent people, but we still require human blood to stay powerful. For over 150 years, my parents have been sleeping in coffins. They took over as the next clan chief from me because they were so exhausted. I've been taking care of my clan and everyone around me ever since. My relationship with people is excellent, and I have a strong, large connection with them. A few influential people are aware of who I am.

I urged Kirk to always be there for her if she gets into problems since I saw her grow up. "Becky Patricia Armstrong" is her name as given by her parents. Mr. and Mrs. Armstrong were excellent parents who cherished their daughter. After ten years, they had a boy named Richie Armstrong. However, their time with Becky was limited. Their parents inexplicably died in an accident with a car after Richie was ten. When I sought to find out more about the event, I discovered that Mr. & Mrs. Armstrong had learned of my enemy clan's nefarious scheme. In order to strengthen their team, my opposing clan has been kidnapping humans of their humanity and turning them into vampires.

Elijah called shortly after, cutting me off from my thoughts, "Over the phone call"

Elijah: Hi, Freen Are you ready? Everyone at the mansion is waiting. I'm waiting for you, down.

Freen: Good day, Elijah Yes, I'm almost finished, and I'll be there in a moment.