The Unknown Guest

Freen's POV

After we finished our wine along with mixed blood drinks, I went back to my room to take a shower. I undressed and switched on the shower. As the water flowed over my body, I felt relaxed and lost in contemplation. Although I had to leave Becky after she was born since I had business in Romania and couldn't stay for too long for her safety, it was a difficult decision, So, I had to leave her with her human family and keep an eye on her from afar and told Kirk to update me. But now that I can finally meet her again after all this time, I can't help but feel both anxious and eager. I am aware that she is unaware of our relationship. I'm also curious about her personal development and how she's changed over time. Observing her struggle pains me, and I wish I could have been there to shield her. She has overcome all obstacles, and I am proud of her for that, but I also know that she is strong and capable. All I can hope for is that she won't have any panic attacks today after seeing me. Since she doesn't know me yet, I can't tell her how much I've missed her by holding her in my arms. We are grateful to Mr. Thaksin Shinawatra for setting up our visit as guests at Rosewood College for their graduation and for this chance see her. I can't wait to spend all of eternity with her and to confront whatever comes our way. Not only will this graduation ceremony signal the conclusion of her academic career, but it will also usher in a new chapter in our shared life. As I get ready on this beautiful day and finish my shower, I am overcome with love and eagerness.

When I came downstairs after taking a shower, Kirk, Kade, Tee, Jim, and Elijah were waiting for me. We must start with my company's "Diversity" program since I need to attend a meeting with the contractors. This is the first stage in making "Diversity" successful. To be eligible for the contract, I must address it. My company has only been operating for a short while, and the crew consists of  10 to 15 staff currently working, not to mention but all are humans. They were previously employed by Jim, and they are managing the business well. I'll announce my company's grand opening celebration after Becky joins. I took a seat on the couch.

Freen: Hey guys, I just got off the phone with the contractor and they want to have a meeting with us at my company, Diversity. It's really important for the company's future, so I need all of you to come with me.

Kirk: Sure, what time is the meeting?

Freen: It's in an hour, so we need to leave now.

Kade: What's the meeting about?

Freen: They want to discuss some new projects and potential partnerships. It's a great opportunity for us.

Jim: Sounds exciting. Let's go.

Elijah: Wait, what about Tee? Is she coming with us?

Freen: Tee, who oversees research and development, will attend the meeting with us today. But anyway, when are you going to begin working at hospital, Tee? Here, I have acquired "City Hospital," the largest hospital. Tee, you must set up blood.

Tee: I'll get to the hospital as soon as I can, but for now, the meeting won't proceed well without me. So why is buying a hospital necessary, Freen? I am aware of your wealth. (Laughed)

Freen: Obviously Tee. Guys, nobody is going to kill any human, therefore I don't want to take any chances. You all feel free to drink each other's blood, but maintain composure.

Kirk:  No human will be harmed by us. Freen.

Tee: Yes we won't do that .

Jim: Highly regarded, Sister !!!

Elijah: Freen, you already know that I never kill any human.

Freen: That's excellent. Let's go to Diversity now and show the contractor how creative and diligent we can be.

We all headed to Diversity; I was in my black Ferrari with Jim and Elijah, and my second Range Rover was with Kade, her husband Kirk, and Tee. We had a smooth travel and reached my company, Diversity, in approximately one hour. The contractor was present and excited for the discussion to start. We immediately went into the meeting room and started the discussion.