Chapter 8: Cute angry bird

KRUTIKA CHATTERJEE

Today is Friday, I and Shekhar will meet. Let me just send the location to him. Yes, done. I don't know I feel so good.

A few minutes later, a notification entered. I looked at it and it's from Shekhar.
He messaged, "I'm sorry. I can't go. I am stuck into a meeting. I'll be very busy so I can't go." What? Is he joking with me? The guy who kissed on my hand and whose eyes were craving to see me.. he is telling me these all?

I replied, "Are you kidding with me?"

"No, I am serious. I can't go. I'm sorry." I then left him on seen. Don't want to know the reason of it. I'm just tired of all these. He's same as my ex.

I can't believe how these men are too good in act? And he literally gave me a bag where he gifted me a dress and wrote me a note about 'I want to see you in this dress when we will meet'. The dress is really beautiful but he's still saying these nonsenses. Argh! Fuck that bastard. And I'm here painted a drawing for him as a gift?

Putting efforts are nothing but waste of time.

Wow! And Nanu here wants me to marry with this bastard. She should know about it.

.

"Nanu this is final. I won't marry him." I commanded.

"What happened?"

"Nanu please try to understand, a marriage can not be only solution for the problem."

"Just tell me what happened?" Her voice softened. But without saying anything I left from there. I just don't have the energy to explain. I just don't want to answer. I need to be understood.. atleast by her.

I came to my room, sat on my bed. I looked at the painting which is beside of me on the bed.

I don't know why I drew it for Shekhar

I don't know why I drew it for Shekhar. It just felt like peaceful. I sighed and looked away.

.

It's afternoon. Laying on the bed, looking at the clock.. it's 4 pm and this would be the time when I and him would meet.

The all day I didn't go to Nanu. At lunch we didn't talk. My parents were on their work, dad was in his office and mom was in hospital cause she's a nurse. From childhood, I used to eat lunch with Nanu, play with her and everything was with her and still is. She is my everything. But I just can't accept it that how she can do like this.. I mean really a marriage can not be a solution.

She did everything for you and you can't do this for her?

My another personality screamed. I can't unaccept it also.

Okay. I will marry him. I can't behave like this with her. It would be ungrateful behaviour of me towards her and I shouldn't do it. I have to go & talk to her.