New Bodyguard

"Mundo wonders where you put all those calories."

"Heh, well Big Guy, when you have such a high metabolism like me you need to eat."

It was relatively late into the evening when we decided to go to a "Korean BBQ" whatever that was, and I will admit the food is amazing! Mundo is much like myself and can eat a helping!

"Darling-" I cut her off "Kaiser. Nobody can call me darling except my wife. Nothing against you but that's just how I prefer it, now continue please." She looked at me slightly taken back "Sorry, Kaiser. Can you continue the part where you said you didn't know about us?"

"Ah that's a fun one. Well.. I would say you wouldn't believe this but considering one of you is a Vastaya, A blood-moon demon, and a Voidling this ain't far fetched; I am from a different reality."

All 5 of them looked at me incredulously, with great suspicion.

"Eh! Before you try to snap my head off don't worry. I care not of peoples race. Considering Ahri is similar to a Vulpo from my home named Suzuran. Cutest little thing she is! Look I have a picture from her birthday!"

I pulled out my wallet showing the many pictures, but the most important to the conversation, little Suzuran turning 17.

"Ahri she looks like you!"

"I-"

"See! I'm no stranger to beast races. In fact you could tell from my tail and horns I'm no human."

They calmed down significantly, Ahri seemed to be using some magic on me. Sorry little Fox that don't work on me. The waitress came by,

"Here is the bill. Thank you for coming-"

Before any of them could pull out their wallets

"I got this, here you go Ma'am. And please leave yourself a tip. You have been a great server."

I pulled out a card that made her slightly gasp

"Please don't scratch that, it's platinum."

I turn my head, seeing their gazes.

"What? You all graciously invited me to dinner after I caused such damage to your property there was no way in hell I was letting you 5 pay."

"No no- that not it. The fact you have a Platinum Centurion card! We as a group only have the regular Centurion Card.."

"With the stuff I've brought? Listen the company I help run we produce gold on a daily basis. I carry well over 17 gold bars on me right now. Never leave home unprepared!"

I suddenly turn and face the server, startling her, as she hands me my card back, offering my thanks.

"Now Mundo you said you had a proposition yes?"

"Mundo did say that. Mundo would like you to become bodyguard for the KDA."

"Cool, I'm in."

"Mundo thinks that was quick."