Lovely Time.

"Well. Now you know the shit I've seen. Eve, the shit you saw was out of context wildly. Why'd you think I keep my guard up?"

"I... Am sorry..."

"Don't. You were looking out for the others safety against someone like me. But please take it from me, I ain't no harm long as you are a friend. If I harmed an innocent my wife and mother would kill me..."

I leant back in the lazy boy chair, waiting for someone else to speak. And so Ahri did.

"Kaiser you have mentioned a wife, did you leave her behind?"

"Uh, no! Actually she can come here any time just like me!"

"Can... you get her..? She sounds interesting."

"Way ahead of ya little Fox."

She looked puzzled before a blue portal appeared, out stepped someone similar to me in height and horns but different in everything else.

"Yawn You called Darling?"

I stood up and hugged her

"Yes I did, Love, meet KDA. KDA meet my wife, Kaiserin."

All 4 introduced themselves quickly, I noticed Akali jumping nearly..

"Holy shit you look so AWESOME!"

"Hm! Oh aren't you just an adorable one. Lieb you should have told me you were going here, I would have joined day one!"

"Sorry darlin didn't expect to meet these 4. An-"

I'm cut off. Her pager is going off, oh lord..

"Puri..."

"Who?" Ahri asked confused at the sudden shift in mood

"Our daughter. She's a handful and sometimes causes some problems when one of us isn't there. I need to go Lieb. Do stay safe, it was a pleasure meeting you 4!"

"Likewise!"

With that she teleported back. I suddenly clap getting everyone attention.

"Now I think we should get some sleep. It's literally 2 in the morning and I plan on going shopping later."