Bloody Butterflies.

...Eventually you found a dead animal to hand over to Isamu he took it hungrily almost acting like a angry bear you just disgustingly turned your head yet it couldn't save your ears to hear him crunch down on the bone and hear him grind his teeth against the dead animal... Once he was finished he had blood on his lips so he tried wiping it off but couldn't lift his hands up that far since they are jammed for being in the same position all day yesterday... So you had to do it for him wiping the blood off his lips he stared back at you as if... Oddly interesting with you watching fully aware on what you were doing... Soon you heard a quiet yet audible "I'm sorry" from him as if he was apologizing for being so messy. He eventually realized he was staring too much at your lips and looking you up and down so he had broken eye contact and looked away a bit of blush forming on his cheeks... You were still a bit disgusted on how he just ate the poor animal like that. Yet he looked honestly upset at himself for doing that yet he was hungry and his urges got to him faster then his humanity. Well at least he apologized for what he had done even though it was partially your fault for not feeding him in the first place. You soon spoke again trying to hide the bit of disgust in your voice yet failing "Well do that again got it?" you accidently mumbled making your voice a bit louder on accident "its disgusting ..." you had definitely upset him you saw small tears welling up in his eyes . . . he eventually ran off yet the strange thing. . . he still had feelings for you. and YOU ONLY no other being can take such a bigger bite out of his heart other then you. . . you might've hurt him yet he was not giving up on your love. You decided it would be best to apologize to him. . . you really hurt him yet you didn't know he loved you. your heart felt a wrenching guilt. . . you needed to apologize.