1

Bonnie gasped as she sat up,  She got that dream again , in which she would be infront of a royal coffin , in middle of a mountain , the coffin locked

Bonnie sighed as she felt the breathy whispers 'klaus' 'destruction '

This coffin wasn't with Klaus , Stefan was going to give back the coffin for sure.

Bonnie looked at the rising sun before she went to freshen up.

.....

"Damon , Can i talk to you for a moment?"
Bonnie asked Damon who was alone inside the Salvatore Mansion.

Damon frowned at her request, Bonnie was someone who would run away from him at any moment.

"What is it ,Bon bon?"

"Look , i have been having these "dreams" , there is coffin in middle of the mountains , and whenever i wake up i hear Klaus and destruction , Maybe the thing or person maybe , will help us to kill Klaus , Don't you think ?"

Damon looked at the cup of Bourbon before asking , "How long will it take to reach the mountains ?"

Bonnie thought for a minute , "From the surroundings,  its the mountain 1 hour away."

"Great , let's go ." Damon shrugged and got up about to leave.

"Oh okay."

.....

The duo stood on the mountain as Bonnie focused to find the coffin .

She wandered with her eyes closed ,
She stopped walking , sucking her breath in , she looked down.

"Here."

"Good."

Damon threw her a shovel and started to dig , the duo dug until they heard a noise.

"Move." Damon said making bonnie to get out of the pit .

Damon took the coffin and placed it out.

Bonnie placed her hand on it and tried to open it ,"I can't , i can't open it. "

Damon got out ,"Maybe you are just tired , go take rest , i will keep this in the basement."

Damon took the coffin and started to walk when he felt the coffin become lighter and lighter making him look back to see Bonnie holding the coffin with her magic ,, she started to walk with him.

"Damon , Keep this a secret , i don't want to take a risk by telling everybody this."

Damon nodded before changed the shovel to his right hand , "Why did you choose to tell me ?"

"Huh? Well , no particular reason,  you know how to hide things from elena and Alaric is already known as ex klaus so don't wanna risk , i don't want them to get hope on things that wouldn't work "