CHARACTER'S AESTHETICS

𝐋𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐝

Age:- 23

1. Determined: Layth is driven and resolute in his goals, especially when it comes to supporting his family and navigating the challenges he faces.
2. Compassionate: Layth cares deeply about the well-being of others, showing empathy and understanding towards those around him.
3. Resilient: Layth demonstrates strength and perseverance in the face of adversity, overcoming obstacles with courage and determination.
4. Reflective: Layth is introspective and thoughtful, often contemplating his actions and their impact on himself and others.
5. Faithful: Layth holds strong religious beliefs and values, drawing strength and guidance from his faith in Allah.

•𝗟𝗮𝘆𝘁𝗵'𝘀 𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗞𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗱

•𝗟𝗮𝘆𝘁𝗵'𝘀 𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗮

                             𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐤

Age:- 21

1. Devout: Maira is deeply committed to her faith and strives to live her life in accordance with Islamic principles. She finds strength and guidance in her religious beliefs, which shape her actions and decisions.

2. Modest: Maira values modesty and dresses in accordance with Islamic teachings, wearing the hijab as a symbol of her commitment to her faith and her sense of identity.

3. Compassionate: Maira is kind-hearted and empathetic, showing compassion and understanding towards others, especially those in need. She is quick to offer support and assistance to those who are struggling.

4. Strong-willed: Despite facing challenges and obstacles, Maira remains resilient and determined, refusing to compromise her principles or abandon her beliefs in the face of adversity.

5. Supportive: Maira is a loyal friend and confidante, always there to offer encouragement and support to those she cares about. She is a source of strength and comfort to Layth as he navigates his journey of rediscovery and renewal.

6. Intelligent: Maira is intellectually curious and open-minded, with a thirst for knowledge and a desire to learn and grow. She engages in thoughtful discussions and seeks to deepen her understanding of her faith and the world around her.

•𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗮'𝘀 𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗜𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗵𝗶𝗺

•𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗮'𝘀 𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗵