I

We are all running for our lives. Why is this our life this.

Ashlyn glances back at us, "Time?"

Logan looks at his wrist watch and says, "8 Minutes!"

We keep on running, trying to get to safety or well somewhat safety.

As we get inside the graveyard the phantom keeps coming at us and Tyler yells "Close the gate, close the gate!!!"

She slams the bottom and we all hold up weapons and prepare for an attack.

Ashley was in the first, Aiden and me behind her, Tyler and Tayler after us, and Ben and Logan at last.

The phantom was getting closer and closer but in the last possible second the gate closed. And it starts banging against it.

We all dropped our guards for a second, I dropped on the ground, laying on my back.

I looked around me, making sure everyone was okay.

Logan looks close to in tears, Ben seems ready to pass out, Tayler is sticking her tongue out, Aiden seems to be in daze, Ashley is a bit more difficult to read but she seems very relieved as well.

Then there is Tyler who is slightly hunched down, trying to catch up his breath, and looking down at me. In response, I smile at him, trying not to laugh.

Ashley then turns to us, "Alraight, let's head to the bus."

We get to the bus and sit down. Finally. God my legs are killing me.

Ashley sits down alone, Ben and Aidan sit together, as well as the twins. Logan sits alone and I lay down on the seat behind the twins.

As Tyler sits down he groans and says "That sucked."

I raise my head, "Yeah no kidding."

Ashley lays her head on the seat in front of her, "The banging stopped."

"It probably gave up or" Tyler begins, "-something."

Just as he finished his sentence a hand appeared at the bus door. And a phantom walked in.

"HOW!?"

As it starts walking towards us, we all try to get as far from it as possible. That led us to end the bus.

"Can we open the back door?" Ashley askes.

I try opening it, but it isn't moving, "It's blocked!" I say.

Logan seems to be in tears, "What do we do??" he asks.

"Die?" Aiden asks. Bitch what-

"Aiden!" I yell at him.

The phantom lunges at us but just before it gets to us Logan's watch starts beeping.