II

As I open my eyes I'm back in my bedroom.

Safe. Well at least alive.

My phone buzzed and I grabbed it from my table.

Our group chat had messages coming in.

Logan

Everyone okay?

Ashley

👍

Aiden

Lol that was close

You

Lmao

Taylor

Physically yes

Tyler

Mentally no.

Ben

Did anyone finish the homework?

Ashley

Screw it.

Tyler

^

Taylor

^

I crash back onto my bed and try to fall asleep for a few hours, until I actually do.

In the morning, I head to shower and get ready. I blow dry my hair, and get some clothes. I grab a large black hoodie and black cargo pants, as well as some doc martens.

I take my bag and guitar for my band practice after school.

As I get outside, the school bus is there and I get in. Aiden and Ben usually get to the bus in a few stops so I go sit in the seat behind theirs and put my bag and guitar in the seat next to me.

I lean my head against the window, and soon enough Aiden and Ben get in. As they sit down the wannabe-blond turns to me, "Did you do the homework?"

"Yup, unfortunately I can't let my grades drop if I wanna stay in the band, according to my parents."

"Aight, I have a few extra copies if others haven't done theirs!" He smiles his slightly creepy but friendly smile.

"That's really nice of you!"

"I try my best!"

Ashley gets in the bus holding a cup of coffee, which is so fair. I have like three redbulls in my back just to survive this day.

I nod to her as we make eye contact.

Aiden then focuses on her, "Hey Ash." She then sits down and he leans over the bus seat, "Last night was rough huh?"

She doesn't respond to him and he starts roaming around his bag for something.

"I finished the homework." He says and hands her a copy. "Wanna copy?"

She looks confused, "Thanks..?"

We eventually get to class. A bit late but eh we can blame it on the bus. I think?

I sit down at my desk behind Tyler and see how tired the twins and Logan look as well.

As the bell rings I I snap back from the daze I've been the whole lesson the others seem to be doing the same or just completely waking up.

I walk to where the others are and we look at where Asley is and Aiden says, "Ash!"

She turns to look at us and he continues, "We're all eating lunch together, y'know, to talk about 'stuff'"

She glances at him, "Alraight"