Chapter one

Italy

Italy. I can't believe I was actually doing this, I can't believe I booked a flight to Italy. Although I'm not at all surprised, this was going to happen sooner or later. My mom and I didn't have quite a good relationship, I was smart enough to graduate high school early, a few months before my 17th birthday and I quickly booked a flight and realized I needed a place to stay so I'm going to be roommates with one of my mom's old friends daughter who I've never met.

When the plane lands I do quickly with grabbing my bags and calling an Uber. Looking out the window my eyes widen at the sight, Italy was breathtaking, the water is so pretty, and there were so many things I wanted to do. I had a couple months until I had to start school so I have lots of time on my hands to do these things.

The car stops in front of the apartment building, the rising sun casting a golden aura on it , there were two floors and it looked quite nice from the outside, on the porch is a girl with dirty blond hair, who I'm guessing is my roommate. I exit the car and grab my bags and suitcase and walk up the stairs and knock on the front door. I hear her walk down the stairs and open the front door. "Amaya is it?", she smiles. "Yeah", I reply. "I'm Isabella but most people call me Isa", I nod and she opens the front door wider to let me in. The inside was absolutely beautiful, it was decorated nicely, the windows were open, letting in the sunlight and there were many plants spread around. "Your room is upstairs next to mine", she says and we walk up the stairs and she tells me the basic things and then walks out to let me get settled. I set my bags down and look around the room, it was a normal size bedroom and would have to have some major decorating done to it as it was very plain right now with just a empty closet and bed.

After I unpack, I lay down for a few hours on my phone and then take a small nap. When I wake up two hours later I walk downstairs to see Isa making pasta. "That smells really good", I say as I sit in one of the barstool like chairs in front of the counter. "It's my secret recipe", Isa says. "Your secret recipe is... noodles?", I raise an eyebrow. "Not just any noodles, my noodles, you'll know it when you taste it", she pours the noodles from the pot into a strainer and then into a bowl where she adds some things to it, she then pushes the bowl towards me and hands me a fork. "Try and see", she nods towards the bowl and I grab the fork and take a bite, damn she was not joking. "This is really good, you were not kidding", I say in between bites. "Told you", she crosses her arms, her piercing blue eyes seemingly to be staring into my soul as I eat.

After I ate, she suggested we watched a movie so we sat on the couch contemplating on what to watch. "Oh my god we need to watch ten things I hate about you, I loveee that movie", Isa says. "I've watched that too much, how about call me by your name?", when I say this Isa's eyes light up. "Oh my god, did you hear Timothée Chalamet might be in Italy right now?", Isa squeals. "Wait what?", I was suprised and happy, I kind of had a huge crush on him but nothing could never happen between us if I ever did meet him, the age gap was waaay to huge. "Yeah, I don't know I think it's a rumor but we should watch the movie you suggested before I get bored and fall asleep", she says, turning on the movie.

That night I lay in bed wondering what would happen if I ever did meet him, it was very unlikely, I was way to much of a delusional person.