Chapter three

He grabs a hold of my waist to keep me from falling over

     He grabs a hold of my waist to keep me from falling over. "Woah there, you're quite drunk doll", he says to me, his words sounding quite slurred. "I could say the same about you"
"Well I'm not the one stumbling around looking like a lost little puppy", he takes his hands off my waist and leads me to sit down in a chair. "Are you looking for someone?", he asks. "Yeah my friend", I say and he snaps his fingers to a boy walking over, I look up to see Matt standing over me, a concerned look on his face. "Where's Isa?", he asks, his arms crossed. "I don't know I lost her", I answer and he curses under his breath, I don't understand why he's so worried about her. At this point, my vision is extremely blurry for some reason and I look up to see Timothée standing over me, he leans down and looks into my eyes. "Hey Matthew I think someone drugged her-", he looks to his side, and through my blurred vision, I see who I think is Isa passed out on the ground. "Fucking shit Isabella", Matthew says running over to her. I feel my vision cloud over. "Hey hey, stay with me", Timothée says, and I see a bunch of people leaving the club in a hurry for some reason. "What's going on...?", I mumble before I see black.

     I open my eyes to see I'm lying on a couch, Isa asleep on the one next to me. I wasn't sure if everything that happened last night was a dream or not because there was no way I was speaking to Timothée Chalamet. I sit up and a hand pushes me back down. "Lay back down", I hear Matt say. "What...?"
"You and Isa were drugged", he grumbles.
"Oh my god"
"I should've never let you guys into the club", he looks at me. "Okay try and sit up slowly", he says, taking his hand off me. I sit up slowly, my head hurting. I look down at his veiny hands "You know, one paper cut and you're done for", I laugh and he rolls his eyes and looks over to see Isa waking up, he rushes over to her and kneels beside her. "Hey love, try not to sit up too quickly", Matt says to Isa. "So who drugged us?", I ask. "We were drugged!?", Matt looks at Isa as she says this then at me, he puts a hand on her chest to make her lay back down when she sits up quickly. "It was multiple of the bartenders, they were planning to take advantage of the both of you", Matt answers, his jaw clenching. "So are there any side effects we should be worried about?", I ask him "You guys will have a really bad headache today which is pretty much all", he sighs. "I'm sorry that this happened", Matt frowns, looking at Isa. "It's our fault too, we weren't paying attention to what we were drinking", Isa says.

     A few days have passed and I've been doing nothing but sleeping. I finally walk out of my room to grab a snack, wearing just a random T-shirt and shorts. I walk downstairs and see Matt sitting on the couch talking to someone, my eyes meet green eyes. Him. He always shows up at the worst times.

Authors note: sorry for the short chapter 🐺