CHAPTER 7: Toy

—⨳—

You felt uncomfortable the whole ride in the man's limo. There was a bag over your head, so you couldn't really see anything happening around you. While the vehicle was still moving, you suddenly felt someone's hand slam against the window beside your head. The pressure of this person's body leaning against you, how heavy and big they were intimidated you.

"Let's get this ugly thing off your pretty face, hm?" the seductive voice spoke before pulling the bag off your face.

Pulling the bag off of your head, you found yourself staring into the same pretty blue eyes with a hint if murder intent behind them. 

"Why, hello there cutie," he smirked, looking own at you.

You were silent as you did not know how to reply. The man just chuckled as he lifted your chin up before moving his head closer to yours, his lips only a few inches away from meeting yours.

"I'm sure you're fully aware that you now belong to me. Every single bit of you... I own it now," the man stated.

"...Humans are forced to be dogs now?..." you finally spoke up.

"Did you say something?" he asked, raising a brow.

"...N-nothing..." you stuttered.

"Or so I thought. Honestly, I'm surprised that they had something worthy of wasting money on for the first time. That auction sold a lot of useless shit, but you.... You~"

He cups your cheeks in one hand almost moaning out those last words.

"I don't think that $500,000 is even enough to buy something as eye-catching as you," he mumbled.

The man leans in closer to you, cupping your face, forcing you to look up and notice the flirtatious look in his eyes. You knew he was a complete psycho, but of course, you were in an auction for criminals.

No criminal is normal for sure, but out of all the criminals in that crowd, this man gave you chills. A feeling... like something was telling you he was different amongst the rest. What more was he capable of doing?

"Hmph," he scoffed, "my name's Sanzu Haruchiyo by the way. What's yours, cutie?"

You stayed silent and avoided eye contact, but he still continued to pester you about your name.

"Oh? That's fine. I like a little bit of mystery, but right now I'm not in the mood to play Sherlock Holmes. Don't be shy, what's your name?"

ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ...

"Is it as pretty as your face or as sour as that silent attitude you're giving me?"

"How can I trust you won't do a background check on me?" you questioned, still avoiding eye contact.

"But I'm just simply asking for your name, is that so hard?" he smiled.

You looked back at him, giving him a look he couldn't read. He was confused on how you felt at the moment since your expression didn't really give him a clue, but he was sure you were saying 'no'.

"...You really know that much, huh?" he smirked, "Y'know— I'm starting to think you're a criminal yourself."

Even 9 year olds know shit like background check... you thought, rolling your eyes in your head.

"Even so, I will most likely do a background check on you. You're mine now so I gotta atleast know your whole life story," he murmured.

"Sir, we're here," the drive interrupted from the front of the vehicle.