◼️THIRTY-FIVE

When we arrived home the fun wasn't over yet. We all piled inside Kennedy's living room to play truth or dare, but with addition of a bottle so that pickings are fair. Quinn didn't really find the idea fun so she decided to sit out.

"Alright let's get this started."Charlie said as he spun the bottle, it landed on Luke.

"Oh this is gonna be fun."Luke sat up

"Truth or Dare?"Charlie asked

"Truth."Luke smirked

"Have you ever cheated?"Charlie asked

"I want to hear this."Sky said

"Forgive me Sky, but before you came along I wasn't so faithful..."Luke said "BUT! I have changed."He said

"Answer the question we all want to know."I smirked

Luke rolled his eyes. "Yes, I have." He said as he spun the bottle, it landed on Kennedy. Luke's eyes darted towards Kennedy.

"Hi Luke."Kennedy said

"Kennedyyyyy, truth or dare."Luke smiled

"Truth."Kennedy smiled back

"Have you and Keyshawn ever fucked and if so how many times, and how was it?"Luke asked nonchalantly.

"Don't get cussed out and curb stomped."I said to Luke.

"I would beat you."Luke said

"We're not you Luke, we don't have sex every three seconds... anyway we haven't done anything."Kennedy said as he spun the bottle, it landed on Charlie. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."Charlie said

"Send a picture of you and Sonia to one of her exes."Kennedy said

"Oohhhh."Issac said

"I mean what's the worst that could happen?"Charlie said as he took the picture and sent it. He then spun the bottle and it landed on me. "Shawn, truth or dare."

"Truth, trying to play it safe."I said

"Ugh, I don't know then...uhm what was your first impression of Kennedy?"Charlie asked

"Oh crap let me think..."I said

It was the first day of school for my sophomore year. The day that everyone cherished most regardless if you say it or not. The first day slightly determines the rest of the year, it's based solely off of first impressions. I walked into class with Luke beside me. Me and him completely forgot about the meeting in the gym on the first day, so we didn't bother going when we realized we didn't go. Only one person was sitting in the classroom. A boy in all black and a black hoodie covering his face. I noticed Luke's eyes dart towards him then look away. Me and Luke sat down. The boy is now known as Kennedy. I never really got a good glimpse of his face, even if I tried it was like the universe would never allow us to become face to face. I thought when I saw Vigilante was the first time I saw Kennedy's face, but I was wrong.

It was our last volleyball game. Most schools don't have a boys volleyball team, but my school did. I didn't like many sports, but I did enjoy volleyball. Luke was libero. We were having a pretty good game, we were winning. It was also an in-school game. The ball slams across the net and all us miss it. The ball lands in the crowd.

"I got it."I said to my teammates as I rushed to the bleachers.

I hadn't seen where it went, but I knew it went in this general direction. My eyes locked with a student, now known as Kennedy in his signature dark clothes and big hair. He tossed the ball at me, it landed in my hands.