2| Anger is a powerful tool

I stare at Strange and Clea. Strange has always been the cool but strict uncle while Clea has been the uptight aunt to me.

They've been urging me to accept who I really am. My mom was the famed Scarlet Witch. And I'm the Emerald Witch. The most powerful of all the prophesied witches.

I've known for a long time how powerful I am. It's why I worked so hard to learn every inch of my magic. And even then there's still some that is untouched and unlearned. My magic grows by the day until I unlock the Chaos Magic inside me.

But I'm not the only powerful one of Wanda's children. Billy is full of power. Strange had visions of him as the next Sorcerer Supreme.

"Anything to say?"

"I don't know.. what do you want me to say?"

"Quit being a smart ass, Natalia."

I can feel both their frustration and I don't really care. I've always known who I am. I just don't really care about it. Not anymore.

"Leave us, Stephen."

Strange does as Clea says. His weakness is her. Always has been.

Clea moves closer to me. Her and my mom never really got along. They had a mutual respect for one another but for some reason just didn't like each other.

"You look so much like her.."

I had a feeling that was coming. I get told very often I resemble my mom. And they're not wrong, I do, I just hate being told it constantly.

"I'm not my mother."

"That much is clear in your power.. and the anger in your eyes."

"I deserve to be angry. My mom was taken from me."

She forces a smile. Clea doesn't smile often, or really at all. But she was the one to comfort me at my mom's funeral. It was the first time I've ever seen her actually show emotion.

"You do deserve to be angry.. but do not let it take over."

"Or I could destroy the universe.. yeah, you've told me."

I look at the clock behind her. I throw a portal.

"I have a meeting to attend to."

I start to walk towards the portal.

"I mean it, Natalia." She says. "Anger is a powerful tool."

"I'm aware."

I walk through the portal as everyone stares at me.

"What?"

"You're late." Tony snaps. "Again."

I shrug and sit beside Cassie. She shakes her head while I smile. Tony goes over the things to do for this week and that's when his eyes land on me.

"Everyone besides Natalia and Cassie are free to go."

Cassie and I look at each other confused. We haven't done anything to actually get in trouble for.

"I've got a special mission for the two of you."

"Why us?"

"Because I need to get you out of my hair. I'm already starting to got grey hair and Pepper doesn't like it."

"That's what hair dye is for."

He glares at me and I smile. He grabs a folder, throwing it at me but I catch it. I open it and there's a few papers inside.

"Beacon Hills?" I look up at Tony. "Why the hell am I being sent to Beacon Hills?"

"Word on the street there's an Alpha pack there."

"What the fuck does that have to do with me? I'm not a werewolf."

"It's your father."

Of course it is. My father isn't really a father. I barely even know him but I do know his name. Deucalion. An Alpha who everyone is terrified of.

"Okay.. so, what?" I say. "I'm supposed to get rid of them?"

"I don't want you to kill them, Natalia."

Cassie hasn't said a word, not that I'm surprised. She's just enjoying the show.

"We've got some intel that they're there for a man named Derek Hale."

I look back at the folder, going through the rest of the papers. Derek Hale is an Alpha too.

Alaina is the only one of us who got the werewolf gene. She didn't start showing until about five years old. My mom tried her best to try and find an Alpha to help her but never could.

Even now it's still hard for her to control the urges. The full moons are the worst because I don't know how to help her. This could be a way for her to learn.

"Fine.. but I'm taking Alaina."

"Out of the question."

"No, it's entirely in the question." I stand up. "I'm bringing her and that's the end of it."

He knows better than to argue with me because I will win. I always win.

"You, Cassie and Alaina are all going." He says. "Holly will be your guardian. We've already set up housing and school because I have a feeling this will take a while."

"And why do you say that?"

"They have a witch."

"Fuck me."

I walk out of the room as Cassie follows me out. This will be good for her to spend time with Holly. That's her aunt and last connection to her father.

"Why do I feel like this is more than just this?"

"Because it is. Tony doesn't do anything for no reason." I say. "There's gotta be something bigger than the Alpha pack."

We head up to my room to go over everything together.