6| It's gonna get us all killed..

"I'm all for bad ideas but um..." I look at Isaac's nervousness. "Are we sure this is a good idea?"

"I'm with Nat."

Isaac doesn't even want to do this. He looks scared as hell.

"We have no choice." Derek says. "I don't know how to do it."

"Can't you do some of your witchy things?"

I glare at Isaac. I love him, I do, but I want to punch him in the face for that question.

"If a memory is taken I cannot replace it nor can I find it. I'm not a telepath."

Cassie walks over to comfort him. I put my hands on my hips as Isaac and Derek go back and forth. I turn my head as Peter walks in.

"I still have really good hearing."

"We don't care." I smile. "Now, help us."

"So bossy. Just like your mom."

I walk towards him and grab him by his collar. I slam his head into the desk.

"Talk about my mother again and I'll tear your head off."

"Yep.. got it."

I let go of him and look at Derek, who's smiling. I back up to give Peter space. I watch as he stabs his claws into the back of Isaac's neck.

Cassie watches and tries not to look worried but I know she is. Isaac looks like he's struggling. Peter finally removes his hands and Cassie runs to Isaac. Peter tells us what he saw which is really bits and pieces that sound mashed up.

"This literally helped with nothing."

I grab my bag and walk out of the loft. I drive to school because I really have nothing better to do. I probably should've gave Cassie the option to come with me but I figured she'd want to be with Isaac.

I go on with my classes as normal. Stiles officially introduces me to Allison and Lydia. I've heard all about Allison and her family from Derek.

I get a weird feeling from Lydia. It's almost like the scent of a Banshee but she doesn't know. I'm not too sure about Allison. She seems nice enough but I see past that.

After classes I opt out of going to the animal clinic with everyone. They're still trying to get Isaac's memories back.

I look at my phone as it starts ringing. Steve's calling and he never calls. I don't answer, letting it go to voicemail but he keeps calling.

I go to my room when my chest feels like it's closing in. I lean against the wall, slowly sliding down. It feels like part of me was just ripped out of my chest. And that's when it hits me.

"Tommy.."

I quickly get up, throwing a portal. I stare at the scene before me. The entire team is on the ground with life still in them. Billy is crying over Tommy.

"No... no!"

Peter grabs me before I can get to him. I fight against his arms.

"Nat, stop!"

"Let me go!"

I elbow him in the face and run to Tommy. I kneel down, grabbing his face. He's cold. His eyes are open but there's no life behind them.

"No.."

"It's your fault."

I look up at Billy's watering eyes.

"What?"

"Billy, don't."

Kate tries to stop him.

"She needs to hear this!" He snaps. "You don't realize the war you've started just by being born."

I don't know what to say. Billy and I have always been close. He's never talked to me like this.

"Mom died for you! And now Tommy's dead because of you."

"I didn't kill him.."

"You might as well have! He would've never been in the situation if it wasn't for you!"

"I can't control the people that come after me."

"It's gonna get us all killed.."

He gets up and starts to walk away. I can't fight the tears, letting them stream down my face.