Chapter 1

Amaya POV

Breathing heavy I jogged back into my dressing room, already removing my mic pack. Immediately I froze when I saw one certain blond sitting in my dressing room, Reneé Rapp. "Hi um what are you doing here? I mean thank you for coming to the show but what are you doing here? Especially here as in my dressing room. Not that I mind but" I rambled and then stopped myself, a blush on my face "Sorry, I'm rambling. I've had 4 energy drinks today. Been a long show day. You know how it goes." My voice shook as I pulled off my wig, desperate to get out of my show outfit. "Hi, your Amaya right? Amaya Love?" Anxiously I rubbed my sleeve, wincing slightly when it rubbed on my cuts. "Yeah. That's me. I'm a huge fan of yours um" Reneé chuckled "Your sweet baby. Would you like to take a picture or something?" She asked and I nodded. Reneé stood and walked over as I nervously got my phone out, taking a selfie with her before settling on another chair in my dressing room, wincing when I bumped my fresh cuts on the corner of a table. "What's wrong?" The singer asked me and I shook my head "Rehearsed a little hard and got a bruise that I bumped. No big deal." The blond didn't seem convinced but let it go. "I was actually here to ask, would you like to perform at my next concert with me? You've got a beautiful voice, and I think my fans might like to see old and new Regina together you know?" "I'd love to. I-I'm not sure if I can though. Ma" I got cut off by a shout "Amaya! Where the fuck is your mic?" The lead of stage crew, George shouted at me through the door. Putting my finger to my lips I looked to Reneé, seeing her nod. Opening the door slightly I handed him my mic pack. "You dumbass! You don't take these back to your goddamn dressing rooms! I've told you this" he shouted, adding in calling me the f slur at the end to make it hurt more. "Sorry George. Won't happen again." My voice wavered slightly as his final word repeated in my mind. "Better not, slut." I nodded and shut the door, sliding down the wood I put my face in my hands and began to cry. "Are you okay?" Reneé asked, reminding me of her presence. "I'm fine. Give me a sec, and we can keep talking." Running my hands through my strawberry blond hair I sighed, wiping my tears and rejoining Reneé. "So, the concert?" I questioned, desperately trying to keep her from asking questions about George. He'd been like this since I'd joined the cast. It started simple, raising his voice, asking why I messed up, blaming me for things.....and then it became this. The world of acting, everyone says. "No no no, what's his deal? George you said?" My hair fell into my face from taking out my pin curls as I nodded, making Reneé chuckle. Then she dropped the smile and I knew she wasn't gonna let it go. Can I confide in this woman?

𝕚! 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜! 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕣?

-𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕝𝕪𝕟