Chapter 45 : Are you happy [M]

Taehyung is quite better than before. He is taken break from office work . At the company Jungkook and Hoseok take care of everyone.

Taehyung most of the time went doing leg exercises, massage and physiotherapy section. And he can see improvement in himself like he doesn't walk like a normal person  now but he feels a sensation on his legs not numb like before.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In the garden of the Kim mansion.

Dr : slowly slowly sir put them on grass. First left leg down.

Taehyung put his leg down, while holding Jungkook's hands tight for support.

Dr : good now other leg slowly no rush.

Taehyung tries to do a slight tear slide down because of the pain Jungkook rubs his back and tries to support Taehyung as much as he can.

Dr : doing good keep it up yes, yes.

After putting so much energy and strength he was able to stand but it was very painful and his legs were literally shivering bad. He was able to for a few seconds before he could fall Jungkook made him sit in a wheelchair.

Taehyung panted badly in pain holding his legs.

Dr : it's great progress I must say Mr. Kim  . In a short period of time. If you keep it at the same pace I am very sure by next year you will be able to walk properly without support also.

Tae : Thank you

Dr : alright let's try this again. This time try to hold longer than before Mr. Kim .

Taehyung nodded and his exercise section began again. It's painful but recovering him. And Taehyung has the motivation in his mind He wants to walk as soon as possible and has his love beside him every moment making everything easier for him.

Taehyung's physiotherapy section is over now. The doctor told Jungkook that he needed to message his legs on a daily basis and he had to follow his medication strictly.

They both were in their room, Jungkook was messaging Taehyung's legs with oil as the doctor said. Taehyung was adoring him. Looking at him loved filled eyes. Jungkook did notice this.

Jk : what are you looking at hubby?

Tae : at my cure.

Jungkook looked at him with confusion. Taehyung forwarded his asking Jungkook to be in his embrace which Jungkook came gladly.

Tae : looking at always makes me feel like I am cured not because I will be able to walk again but I have someone to love me more than anything able to make me happy even if I will at the lowest

Tae : looking at always makes me feel like I am cured not because I will be able to walk again but I have someone to love me more than anything able to make me happy even if I will at the lowest. Even I will at a point where I will hate myself, can't accept myself you will. I was cured the day you love and I know " No matter how ill or depressed I will you will always come to me with my cure right bun "