The Chariot and Justice

3rd Person Pov

All SEES Members, at the full moon once again all gathered in the command room besides Ken and Koromaru as Ikutsuki was there too.

Ikutsuki: A full moon once again.

Mitsuru: Any luck, Fuuka?

Fuuka: Yes, I can sense it, there's a shadow reading tonight as well. More specifically, it's located in the Northern abandoned houses of Iwatodai.

Kotone: That's great then! Better than what happened in last-

Akihiko: Hey shut up! We do not talk about that!

While Makoto was on London Holiday, Kotone took the role of leader during the 4th full moon operation against the Lovers Shadow and we can say it's best to leave it all in the dark for Akihiko's pride.

Labrys: No, speak, I wanna know what happened before Aigis and I appeared.

Akihiko: W-We don't need to go into details right? Ahaha... No.

Labrys: COME ON!!! 

Mitsuru: We don't have time for that now, all we need to do for now is fight against the Shadows. Unlike last time according to Yamagishi, we don't need the Valkyries to help us since the Arcana Shadow is underground.

Yukari: Maybe some kind of basement? 

Aigis: According to the statistics, there are no new records showing anything that match your criteria. However, there was an underground facility used by the military.

Kotone: Is that true?

Labrys: I bet you my Persona it is! The history and geographical data of the world was uploaded into our database, so we know what is and what's not there. 

Ikutsuki: Then again... it is a decade old.

Junpei: Shouldn't someone fix that? 

Akihiko: How should we proceed?

Makoto: We go there.

Fuuka: Right, we won't know until we get there.

Mitsuru: With that in mind, we should arrive before we split into teams, but I'm assuming the two of you have the people you want in mind?

Kotone and Makoto nodded.

Mitsuru: Very well, we'll hear you out then.

Kotone: Makoto?

Makoto: I'll go with Aigis, Mitsuru and Junpei.

Kotone: Then I'll take Labrys, Yukari and Akihiko then! 

Mitsuru: I don't see a problem with that, the teams look strategically sound.

Junpei: Hell yeah it is, let's go kick some ass!

Time skip

They arrive at the abandoned mine as they went in as Labrys got a sudden bad feeling as she suddenly grabs her axe

Aigis: Labrys?

Labrys: We got company.

Takaya: Well done. 

Everyone turns around as 2 people were behind them, the ones that were following Makoto specifically.

Fuuka: Who are they?! Lucia couldn't sense them until now!

Takaya: It's so nice to meet you at last. I am Takaya, this is Jin, we are known to others as Strega. From what we've heard, you are all on the "righteous" path to save the world. Unfortunately, that won't happen, you've gained many new allies, no doubt that this land crawls with sin.