Befall

3rd Person Pov

Wendy was in the care of Junpei and Kotone as they walked around Soukai City together as Wendy had already gotten her heart transplant thanks to Himeko recommending it.

Wendy: You know, you two look great together.

Junpei: Oh nah nah, we just friends, we aren't-

Kotone: Ew... No...

Junpei looks at Kotone as he catches the strays.

Kotone: He's like my brother, he just looks so ugly man!

Junpei takes the strays as his face remains calm but he is fighting for dear life inside against strays he never asked for mentally as Wendy pats his back after as Kotone leaves to do some social links while she can.

Meanwhile, Makoto was asleep, having a nightmare of some sort as he helplessly watches as his teammates were consumed, one by one in fact as he was the last one, being scooped up in a palm of someone's hand as they laughed

???: Guess you failed, again~ Bye bye~~

Before Makoto could get crushed, he wakes up before that climatic event, dripping in sweat as he looks out the window.

Makoto: Isn't it... today that Pharos said something?

Labrys then knocks on the door

Labrys: It's me, Labry, mind I come in?

Makoto: Go on.

Labrys comes in as Makoto sighs as he sits up on his bed as Labrys pulls a chair to sit down

Makoto: Just... a dream.

Labrys: What's that Mako?

Makoto: Nothing. Why are you here anyways?

Labrys: Dunno, I just wanted to come here for some reason, makes me feel at ease, ya know?

Makoto: I guess.

Labrys: Sorry, I forgot that yawl still got school, I'll leave ya be to change, see ya Mako.

Makoto looks around as he goes back to bed as school was optional today, that means he was able to see Yae Sakura again in the day instead at night.

Sakura: Y/N, you're back and in the day too, don't you have school?

Makoto: Optional.

Sakura: I see, well since it is, today's lesson, we will be going into depth of the Herrscher Core and how to control it, pretty straightforward today. 

Makoto nods as they start training.

Hermit Rank, Level Up!

Rank 5

"You are now able to control 25% of the HoC's power, which allows you to control robots only"

Time skip

Outside of Makoto's mind, Yukari storms into his room as she shakes him awake

Yukari: Makoto, wake up, it's an emergency!

Makoto: mmm...?

Yukari: Kiana's been abducted! Theresa's calling SEES to assist her rescue. Everyone besides us have already, left, get up!

Makoto gets up and puts his clothes on as he ran with Yukari to the helipad to head to the flying base in the sky as they meet with two people from Anti-Entropy

Einstein: 25.358 minutes late, honkai don't sleep you know.

Yukari: Sorry about that, Einstein. Anyways, what's the situation?

Einstein: Everyone else has been deployed to rescue your friend, but Fu Hua and Rita are our problem, they're stronger than all of us and won't let us through. Furthermore, Raiden Mei has gone to fight ahead while the others distract them.

Yukari: Then where will we go?

Tesla: Yukari, you'd go to Mitsuru and Aigis. Makoto, with Major Himeko.

Makoto nods before he leaves

Tesla: Hey wait! Ugh, is he always like this?!

Yukari: You'd be surprised.

Einstein: I'll go prepare his funeral. He's fighting Kiana if that ever happens.

Yukari: What?!

Time skip

Makoto makes his way to the bridge as he meets up with Himeko as the defense mechanisms of the Hyperion were on, firing random shots into the sky

Makoto: Major Himeko, what's going on.

Himeko: I'm... afraid that... you're too late, Makoto. When everyone left and SEES arrived, Kiana, she turned into the Herrscher of the void.

Makoto: No way... then the turrets?

Himeko: Finding her Bernares, she also captured Mei as well. Makoto, I suggest you leave now

Makoto: I won't leave you to fight a dragon and a Herrscher alone, it's suicide.

Himeko: Why'd you think I called you here alone? I've come to say goodbye *smiles*

Makoto: Major...

Himeko: There's an escape pod to your left, take it back to SEES and when you do, find Kiana and make her return, by force if you have to or in anyway possible. 

Makoto: Major Himeko, please, let me fight with you, we have a better chance against the Herrscher of the Void.

...

Himeko: Alright, Makoto, you win, let's go together.

Makoto nods as he turns his back on Himeko as she chops his neck, making him pass out immediately as she picks him up and puts him inside the escape pod as she puts the coordinates to SEES' Dormitory.

Himeko: This is not where your chapter should end, Y/N. You have powers not just any Persona User can wield, you alone can stop the Shadows and the Honkai, end the war since the Previous Era.

She grabs Jizo Mitama as she also puts in the shard of her sword as the Katana blazed in a flame of purple and red as she puts it back into Makoto's pod before it closes and flies away as Himeko ran towards the elevator as the Herrscher of the Void's Bernares appears, noticing the pod immediately. 

The Bernares flies towards it, but it was too close to the platform the moment it noticed it as Himeko jumps out of the elevator in time as she pins the dragon down like a dog

Himeko: If you want to get to Makoto, you'll have to get through me first, lizard! 

She goes for a slash toward's the dragon's head as a void cross slash appears in front of the Bernares and Himeko as it transports the Valkyrie to another dimension as Pharos was on the ship, watching the fight commence

Pharos: Goodbye, Murata Himeko~~ EGO, he's all yours now.