╒ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐╕

∘₊✧────✧₊∘

∘₊✧────✧₊∘

Toothless sat around with his new family, not quite adjusted but comfortable non-the-less.

"So, Luna, how did you and Toothless meet?" Falkor asked. Luna looked at Toothless, who stiffened up. "Erm, we met while flying..." she started.

"I was near the hidden world, and I saw something white and shiny, so followed it out of curiosity..."

"And the rest is history?" Luna completed awkwardly. Toothless mentally dug himself a hole and flew down there.

"Oh..." Ether said, her teal eyes narrowing. "Luna, you aren't supposed to leave the Hidden World! You experienced what happened, don't do it again!" 
 Aurora smiled awkwardly too. She whispered something to Luna, and she nodded.

"I have something to say... uhm" Aurora said, as the focus went to her.

"I'm pregnant!" She said after a silence, as Luna burst out laughing. 
"What's that?" Toothless whispered to her.

"What?" She asked, still recovering from her laugh as her parents basically pounced on Aurora and were smiling like idiots.

"What is a pregnant?" he asked sheepishly. 

Luna laughed softly, looking at her brothers shocked, unmoving face.

"She's pregnant, she's carrying eggs! After she's laid eggs, she'll nest them, and they'll hatch." 

"So, they've mated?" Toothless asked slowly.

"YES! duh!" Luna laughed again. 
"What?" He asked, lost again.

"You can't have eggs by mating once, you need to do a few times!" Luna smiled, looking at Tanwen's now blushing face.

"Then why is he surprised?" He asked.

Luna looked at him dumbly. "No, no, no. I'm NOT telling you about the birds and bees. Maybe my mom should do it."

"No! I don't want to ask her, just, tell me. Please. Also, is that what you were snickering about?"

Luna huffed, then walked over to Tanwen. She whispered something in his ear, and he looked at Toothless, shocked. He spoke in a low voice, but Toothless heard it anyway.

"You are not using me and Aurora as an example, you understand?" He told her.

"I'll see..." Luna said mischievously, before walking over to Aurora.

Once the parents were done interrogating Aurora, who was now profoundly blushing, they looked at Tanwen. 

"So, do you except?" Falkor asked.

Tanwen looked at them, shocked. "What?"

"Do you except the egg or eggs as yours, and will you nest and protect them?" Ether repeated.