╒ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒╕

∘₊✧────✧₊∘

∘₊✧────✧₊∘

Toothless landed softly after asking his question, looking at Luna.

"Alpha." Two Nadders bowed, spreading their scratched wings in respect. One of them was blinded in one eye but seemed to hold an atmosphere of regality around himself.

"Oh yes, but there are some dragons who aren't... allowed." Luna said, smiling at his arrival.

Knowing she would explain later, Toothless nodded.

"What do you think we should do about the Outsiders?" A Nadder asked.

"Don't let come close to the Hidden World, but don't attack without reason. They're probably just passing by." Luna instructed. 

"They weren't passing by, for sure, my Alpha." The blinded Nadder said. He whispered something to Luna, whose eyes narrowed in shock. 

"Stand a strong defense. Be extremely alert. And call my br- The head of Defense." She corrected; her face pulled back with tension.

They nodded, flew off with a sharp call ripping through the air.

"Toothless, COME!" Luna called from inside the cave, and Toothless diverted his attention from them, rushing in.

"Did you ever have a common enemy who was... you know, restless and would never give up?" Luna asked, hurriedly.

"Well, yes, I don't-" Toothless started.

"Well, we do, too. They're called Shifters. They're powerful and once lived in harmony with other the dragons in the Hidden World.

"They can change their form, but to only one dragon for their whole life. They believed they should rule the Hidden World, and themselves alone, as they thought they were much more powerful. The caused a huge uprising, killing many dragons and injuring all. They killed almost all the Night Furies, which were ruling that time. There is one left, she's extremely old. She belongs to the council, and she works as an Elder." 

Toothless's ears perked up excitement rushing through his body. The thought of meeting another Night Fury was exhilarating  yet scary.

"Anyway, they killed the Night Furies. A light fury was, luckily mated to the Night Fury who was ruling with him, and he wasn't killed as light furies weren't as big of a threat. He sent out an order that the Shifters must be banished from the Hidden World forever. They managed to catch him with their filthy claws in the end and put him through so much pain that the only thing left was his right ear nub."

Toothless grimaced at the bloodshed, the sound of a dragon's approaching wing flaps becoming louder.

"The shifters have had war with us twice, since then. In the latest one, which happened when my dad was a hatchling, nearly killed of his dad, and he lost his mother. Since they split with us, they've all gotten counterparts of all the main dragons. They can shift to the appearance of any dragon that has authority, like me or Tanwen. They are ruthless, and power-thirsty. They were spotted today, outside. Whenever they come, it means war." She finished off, her voice heavy with tension. The cave suddenly seemed much more gloomy than it was before.