Chapter 7: "More Objects?"

Basketball, Golfball and Tennis Ball were in the process of finding the resources was a bit of struggle but they did find something that were similar or made a clone of the thing they needed but then a weird voice announced
"Objects, Objects we at the government have found more friends for you all please enjoy them!" In a host like tone
Just after the voice stopped talking a door then opened and heard voices saying.

"Ow!"

"Hey stop pushing me!"

"Oof!"

And Are You Okay? And The Strongest Team On Earth looked and saw objects that were a Test Tube, a Fan, a Paintbrush, a Lightbulb, a circle which was black and white, a marshmallow, a apple, a tissue box, a bouquet, a Bowling ball, a bomb which was red and white, a eye patch, a set of sticky notes, a golden apple, a tomato with weird eyes, a egg that looked like Eggy but with arms and blue spots instead of yellow ones, a Grassy lookalike, a cherry, a Diamond, and finally... LEAFY AND FIREY?!?!

Golf Ball: "Stay back! Bfbers!"

Leafy: "Hey just because me and Firey stayed for the BFDI and BFB doesn't mean we are evil or something."

Eraser: "Don't you literally have a evil version of yourself?"

Leafy then covered his mouth before saying.

Leafy: "Hello new friends! I'm so happy to meet you all! I can't wait to hear what your lives are like!"

Paintbrush: "Uh sure? Leafy? Weird name but hi I'm Paintbrush!"

Lightbulb: "Well I think it's a nice name! And my name is Lightbulb!"

Leafy: "Thank you!"

Fan: "OH MY GOD IT'S YOU GUYS!"

Tennis Ball: "Huh?"

Fan: "Heck yeah I know that most of you females sound like guys I don't really mind because my friend Test Tube sounds like one, I'm Fan, by the way."

And then Fan fainted.

Basketball: "Is he always like this?"

Test Tube: "Yeah."

Bouquet: "Um if we all have to introduce ourselves then hello I'm Bouquet!"

Then The Grassy lookalike then want up to Bouquet.

Grassy lookalike: "And I'm Grassy! Sup!"
Grassy said while putting sun glasses on his face.

Grassy: "But I'm Grassy.."

Grassy: "Woah another me?"

He then approached Grassy and began to look at him with a confused look on his face.

Grassy: "Are you a younger me?"

Grassy: "Other Grassy sounds different, so no.."

Golf Ball: "They popping up like weeds! Is everyone getting a Grassy lookalike NOW?"

Both Grassys: "Grassy says no.."

Then the tomato guy from earlier showed up near the two grass objects.

Grassy: "Oh hello I'm Grassy!"

The tomato then grabbed the little fella and began picking his grass body/head apart into little pieces of grass.

Grassy: "Ouchy! OUchy! OUCHY!"

The grass boy quickly began screaming for help.

The other Grassy, Basketball, Snowball, and the objects with arms besides the apple, marshmallow and golden apple quickly began running to the tomato and pulling him back from continuing to kill Grassy.

Sticky: "Tomater stop it! YOU KILLING HIM!"

Tomater still continued to pick his body apart.

Grassy: "HELP ME! HEl.."

Grassy screams sooned ended as his body was completely destroyed. And all what remained of him was crumbs of grass on the ground.

Everyone looked at the scene and stayed silent for a bit until Snowball quickly looked at Tomater.

Snowball: "YOU KILLED GRASSY! YOU SHALL PAY!"

Snowball then tried to hit Tomater to punch him for what he did or even worse kill him...
Thankfully the others from before pulled him back.

Snowball: "Let got of me! I'm gonna send him back to the farm he came from!"

Basketball: "No Snowball it's not worth it!"

Snowball then hit the objects who were holding him back into the wall and ran to Tomater and pinned him to the ground.

Tomater: "Oh maybe this is my sweet release.."

Snowball: "YES IT WILL!"

Snowball then hit him in the face so hard that it killed him.

Snowball then failed to the floor and cried over the loss of his bro Grassy to a stupid tomato.

Everyone looked at him in silence and were surprised or sacred to speak up after seeing what he did to Tomater.

Just then a Hand-Powered HPRC Creator showed up from seemly out of nowhere and everyone looked at it and were confused except for Golfball.

Golfball: "Good a Hand-Powered HPRC Creator!"

Test Tube then walked up to her.

Test Tube: "A what?"

Golfball: "A Hand-Powered HPRC Creator is a machine that creates Hand-Powered Recovery Centers or HPRC for short, which can be used to recover any dead object!"

Test Tube: "Oh so is there a button that can do it for us or?"

Golfball: "NO! As the name applies you need to crank this lever for up to a few weeks or even a month if you crank for a long time."

Golfball then turned to the objects with arms.

Golfball: "Objects with arms! GET TO CRANKING!"

Yang-Yin: "Why does it have to be us objects with arms? DUMB DUMB!"

Yin-Yang: "Yang it's because objects with no arms or no limbs at all can't crank that well compared to us.. And Yang don't say dumb! That's a swear word!"

The other Objects with arms then went to Hand-Powered HPRC Creator and began cranking it already and after that little interaction they went to do the same thing as well.

Sorry for taking so long to make this but thank you for Icecube4678 For actually liking this book I'll focus on this for awhile but don't worry Animatic Battle X Reader will continue! Bye for now! - FranciscoLovesBFB