Chapter 8: "Just Not and Team8s Shenanigans."

Frank had woken up and went to work and left Just Not behind and to be honest the rest of the team were confused.

Bomby: "Huh where are we?"

Pillow: "Maybe in a room with more BOMBS!"

Bomby: "No!"

Pillow and Bomby then got in a argument with her enjoying it.

Book: "You two stop arguing! I know why we here!"

Pillow and Bomby then stopped arguing and looked at Her

Book: "Okay yesterday a human man was nearby us and came closer-"

Pillow: "Oooh was he gonna kill us! If he was then I would of killed him before he could even touch me!"

Book: "No he was-"

Price Tag: "Was he wanted to play tag with us!"

Book: "No he was actually-"

She was then interrupted by a door opening and a little human boy was at the door with..TEAM 8S!

Pin: "So is this your father's place?"

David: "Yep this is the place?"

The boy then looked at the four objects.

David: "There's MORE of you guys!"

Donut: "Oh yeah we forgot to mention that there were more of us.. this group of Objects are Just Not."

David: "Just Not.."

The boy then took a closer at the four Objects.

Price Tag: "Hey you wanna play tag?"

David: "Of course! TAG you're IT!"

The boy and Object then began playing tag with each other.

The TV then turned on and play a news broadcast.

A News reporter: "Breaking news recently there's been anthropomorphic Objects showing up in the state of California and the The government has decided that they would capture all of the little things and are on the report of strange things happening in the state and are planning to keep the state on lockdown until all the objects are gone and are not causing trouble and as well the government has reported that there are over 237 of the objects if you have them contact this number as soon as possible.."

Barf Bag: "Borrring.. Let's watch something else!"

She the grabbed the remote and switched to another channel and the channel was playing the same thing earlier? But the speech from before was already over but they were still about the Objects, This being about were are they, but location not mentioned.

Another News reporter: "Where are the Objects are being taken to? They are going to a military base were they are keeped in a huge white room with nothing besides themselves and stuff that they can distract themselves with! The government also sent us the names of some of the objects they are holding which are A Golfball, Tennis Ball, Basketball, Bouquet, Bomb, Golden Apple, Two Batches of Grass one Smaller then the Other, and Finally a Fan that's all the stuff we got for you all today at Fox News have a good day!"

The Group of objects were paying attention to the TV and what it said..

Bomby: "Wait there's another me?"

Book: "I'm an object guide book and it's says that there can't more than one anthropomorphic Object of one object like for you example!"

Pillow: "Ooh I would love to meet that bomb!"

Price Tag: "Is it because you want to do the same thing you already do to Bomby?"

Pillow: "Yeah!"

And the chapters done please read this book! This book barely has 300 reads main while my another book has 1.4k reads! 😭😭 - FranciscoLovesBFB