Hiding and Fighting Part 5

Rise

3rd POV

They had set up the night before. They had been tired from yesterday's events. But even with that they still decided that they would still patrol, and train with what they could. The next day they had woken up early from the uneasy feeling they had been having being in a new place and all. They woke up and thought they would get a head start on the day/night. They all went up to the surface. Donnie also wanted to see if they could scavenge any more tech, from those weird robot alien things. They started going off jumping, and looking around before they saw the pink light they had seen a couple days before. They approached there with a bit more caution than the first time. They got to the alleyway, and looked down. This time it wasn't Tiger Claw they saw a few days ago, instead it was a Fish dude and a skeleton looking dog thing. The Kraang were also there like the last time, still carrying materials.

"They got more materials!" Donnie jumped up for a second before being pulled back down by Raph.

"Yeah, but now they also have two mutants and more Kraang bots." Raph was trying to keep a hushed voice so the mutants and the Kraang couldn't hear them. But the dog mutant started sniffing the air a bit before calling out to his fish mutant friend.

"I smell turtle." He growled out. The four brothers and April hopped down after the comment.

"You smelt right, skeleton thing?" Leo spoke the last part of the sentence more as a question. The skeleton dog lunged at Leo. Raph blocked the Skeleton dog from hurting Leo with his tonfā.

The Fish mutant went for Donnie and Mikey. Donnie uses his bo staff to push the fish back. Mikey quickly wrapped his kusari-fundō around the fish, throwing him against the wall. The fish hit the wall, and then fell to the floor, limp.

April was taking care of the Kraang. She was beating them left and right. She took them down pretty quickly, before grabbing a box. Donnie rushed over and grabbed the other ones. He and April went up to the roof.

Leo ran behind the dog mutant who was fighting Raph. Leo was about to strike him but hesitated for a second. Flashbacks of the gashing wound of Tiger Claw popping into his mind. He knew that Tiger Claw attacked them first, but if he could land that much damage on him, what could he do to the other.

Leo was broken out of thought when Mikey wrapped his weapon around Leo, pulling him back. When the fish mutant woke up again, charging at Mikey again. Leo pulled out his odachi again and cut off one of the metal legs the fish mutant had. The fish fell from the unbalance.

Mikey made Leo turn to him. "Hey, you're not gonna hurt us okay. But you can hurt people who hurt us. Okay!" Leo felt like Mikey had just read his mind. Leo just nodded and turned back to raph. He used his odachi and grazed the dog mutant's face, in a warning type of way.

The dog turned and looked at Leo with anger in his eyes. Raph used the opportunity to push the mutant making him topple and land right on his fish friend. The dog got up quickly, picking up the fish and running off.

The turtles and April also went back and decided to keep patrolling around for a bit more. To see if they could find anything else.

2012

3rd POV

Donnie woke up to loud noises coming from the kitchen. He got up groggily and walked to the kitchen being greeted with Mikey making Breakfast.

"Heya, D. How did you sleep?" Mikey was just making some pancakes for breakfast. Adding gummy worms and jelly beans into his own. Also making some plain ones after his brothers refused to eat his.