Creature

The coldness of it was comforting, like a soothing balm on a restless mind. Liquid oozed down my neck and I was enveloped by warm, soft paws. I was being cradled gently in someone else's arms, and I felt safe and secure. It was almost as if death felt this way.

Unfortunately, I was awakened abruptly by the chill of the world once again. A massive, translucent creature held me close, its hands melting and dripping onto me. The liquid felt like a warm nectar, flowing into me and healing all the aches I had carried for so long.The creature's smile was sweet, its touch loving and reassuring. I noticed that its hands were dissolving back into its body, becoming part of itself again. It was a strangely comforting sight, as if I could see the creature's essence flowing back inside itself.

I looked more closely at the creature's form, and I noticed its odd appearance. It had a shark-like shape, with its translucent body a mixture of blues and purples, and the light flowing through it like a rainbow. Its eyes were bright purple and its claws were sharp and curved.It held me close against its muscular chest, as if it was protecting me with its own body. I could hear the gentle rumbling of its stomach, as it began digesting the remains of the Dawn from before.

It felt oddly relaxing and calming, as if all the stresses of my past were melting away. The creature was so warm and reassuring, and the liquid flowing through me felt like a healing nectar. I felt loved, welcomed, and truly safe for the first time in my life.
"I like this," I thought to myself.