Nightwoes

hey guys! ik i haven't updated for months but im back now so dont be mad or ill jump you frfr. anyways im giving this chapter bc it's easter so i finally get a break from school but also bc i miss my little fucked up gay girls :((

tw for vomiting btw

⁰0⁰

Wednesday's POV:

I find comfort within her weight on top of me.

She could push down just a little bit more and smash my ribs into tiny little pieces. She could grab one of my plaits and pull my head so far back that it snaps my spine into two.

What bliss.

Forget about Xavier and I's "date", Bianca could show me an amazing time if she just moved a little closer...

"Is this okay?" She asks, and I can't help but grin because of course it's okay. Why wouldn't it be? How idiotic would I have to be to open my mouth and suggest otherwise?

She gulps and I find myself wishing that she would instead SPIT IN MY MOUTH SPIT SPIT SPIT-

Wow, my intrusive thoughts are getting quite volatile recently.

Good thing I stop thinking completely when I feel her lips on mine for the first time. We aren't even properly kissing but I find myself so immensely fulfilled. It's strange that something as small as our lips grazing is the very thing that enables me to breathe again. We've not even locked lips and I still find myself enjoying this much more than Tyler's kiss.

Wow. I haven't thought about that kiss in a long time.

And just when we're about to actually do something, Enid walks in and Bianca bolts up, quick to create distance and sit on the other side of the bed.

Enid hasn't even looked up at us yet, she's too busy finishing her homework on her tablet.

"Hey Wednesday! I stole some of your hairbands during free period I hope that's okay- Wow you look pretty! Hey Bianca!"

"Hey Enid." Bianca responds, unamused.

"OMG Wednesday are you actually going on a date with Xavier? He came up to me earlier and started asking for my blessing to be your boyfriend."

Well... that doesn't sound off brand for him. People like Xavier are notorious for thinking relationships are deeper than they actually are.

"I am going to his shed tonight to view some of his artwork. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Is that why you're dressed like a Victorian supermodel?"

"Enid do you not have a shower to stink up?"

"Wednesday do you not have a husband to be abused by?"

I'm sure to bite my thumb at her before she walks into her bathroom. I turn to see Bianca chuckling beside me.

"You actually bite your thumb at people? What is this, a Shakespeare tragedy?"

"Quiet. Have you told your sister about your plan?"

"Yeah. She's decided to be on board because she wants a reason to leave her room tonight but I doubt she's very happy about... well me telling you our entire family history."

"Good. And you will be awaiting my return?"

"I'll be no more than ten steps behind you. Do you want me to walk you there?"

"I'll be fine. Besides, it would not be ideal if you got snatched by 'the wind' again."

"Right. I'll see you there then." Bianca stands and walks over to the door. She stops to look at me and smiles, seemingly knowing exactly what I'm thinking. "Bye, Day."