Chapter three

After everything that had already happened, I was pretty tired so I went back to me and Alaina's room. "I heard what happened, you're pretty brave to fight with Xavier and ignore him even when he told you his godly parent, anyways why did you get in a fight with him exactly?"
"I was using some weights to work out then when I finished I moved on to some other ones I had got all set up and then Xavier came over and said 'I need to use those move." So I told him off because if I'm going to be in this group I'm not going to get bosses around like a servant and he will learn that one way or another."
Alaina looked kind of shocked by my response, but I was also noticing how she looks, light blonde hair but emerald green eyes instead of blue, she's very fit and has a lot of freckles, she was so pretty compared to my dark self. I have long black hair that's normally in a ponytail and I have black eyes, I've always been very tan, and only have a few freckles. She interrupted my thoughts when she said "You're very brave but you need to control your anger, but I do have a question for you."
"What is it I need to sleep."
"Well I want to be friends with you and I could help you when your anger gets to high."
"We cn try but anyone who wants to be my friend normally changes their mind in about five days."
"There's no problem trying, we are even staying together, but I've bothered you enough I'll let you sleep, good night Alex."
"Good night Alaina."
After that day we hung out any time I almost exploded at someone, mostly Xavier, she would jump in and stop me, she was also an extrovert while I was an introvert so this was working until one day she wasn't by my side.
"Oh hey it's the person that can't control her anger so she needs a buddy at all times."
"Go the fuck away idiot I thought you were the leader shouldn't leaders be showing, 'It's always good to be nice!!'"
"Not to the people who disrespect them."
"Mostly to the people who disrespect them to show they should respect them, and if they still don't then they aren't worthy of being in the group but it's called a group for a reason you're just there to settle disagreements."
Then we heard a sound he had his back turned and there were three monsters who were coming at him I shoved him aside took out my sword and fought. He finally got up to his feet and helped it didn't take long but since it was me a haunts three for a little while I was beat up, cut and bruised.
"Are you ok?" Asked Xavier, sounding alarmed.
"I'm fine just a little cut up and bruised." That's when I blacked out and collapsed.
                                          ...
Apparently I had been asleep for three days and Xavier had carried me while they walked cause he felt it was his fault, he also apparently was always at the end of my bed waiting when they settled down for the night.
When I awoke I saw Xavier sitting at the window looking out his dark brown hair a little shaggy ,witch looked cute, what am I thinking no we always get into fights we'll never be anything more than possible friends. Anyways he did have dark chocolate brown eyes as well. I tried sitting up and grunted a little bit and he jerked around happiness in his eyes. He came over and made me lay back dawn and he started babbling the only thing I fought was, "You're right a leader is supposed to be nice and I should have been the one protecting everyone but instead you jumped in and saved my life thank you." He sounded so happy but scared at the same time witch was kind of weird to me since he sounded like a little boy even though he was fourteen I think and very very strong and independent,also very smart. So why did he sound like this. I chuckled a little thinking about it and he asked "What, what's so funny?" I couldn't stop laughing so I was laughing and talking at the same time when I said "You sound like a little boy!!"
"What no I don't, wait do I?" He now couldn't hold in his laughter either so when Alaina walked in to check on me she saw me and Xavier having a laughing fit.
"What's going on in here Alex and Xavier getting along, are they friends or foes we'll never know."
"Stop rhyming!!" Me and Xavier yelled at the same time then we all burst out laughing.
Once we had calmed down Alaina did ask "So are y'all friends now or was that just a once in a lifetime thing?"
"That's up to the leader of the group he makes decisions, right."
"I would say we're friends would you say the same."
"Sure we can try, we'll probably still get in so many fights but hey at least it'll probably be over stupid shit."
"Yeah"
We all burst out laughing again.