Chapter 3

***JASMINE'S POV: ***
It took me a moment to realize that I was jerked around. I tried to study what was behind these sapphire blue eyes. His blonde tousled hair complimented his eyes. A faded leather jacket was draped around his chiseled frame, his posture was straight and his shoulders stiff.

A smirk formed on his lips making me snap back into reality.

Great! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! You just had to stare, Jasmine, now did you!?

I felt my cheeks heat up...like real bad! I tried to control it, hoping he wouldn't notice...bit to no avail!

"You're adorable when you blush," he said his smirk deepening.

Woah,woah, woah, woah,woah!

Adorable? Really. He just pissed me off...my turn!

"I'm sorry, I'm busy right now,can I ignore you some other time?" A smirk now forming on my lips.

Instead of getting a response of eyebrows furrowed with anger, I got an arm around my waist and got myself leaning on a hard chest.

"I like that attitude," he said. Honestly, I didn't know I got it in me myself.

"I'm glad I amuse you." I replied freeing myself from his grasp.

I looked around trying to find Scarlett, but she was nowhere to be found. I think she left either back home or with some guy, I mean we did want to break out of these good girl reputations tonight, right?
Okay, so now I need a ride home, awesome!

I looked back at the guy in front of me, why not him?
Just as if he read my mind he said,"You wanna get out of here?" I nodded my head in agreement.

He took my hand, leading me through the crowd inside the club, making our way to the door.

When we were outside, he didn't let go. I honestly didn't like it, but I found out that I practically forgot how to move so I held on. Last time I drank that much!

We stopped in front of a black Range Rover. Fancy. I get a free ride home, and it's a brand new Range Rover.
He lead me to the other side of the car, opening the door for me, as I got in.
His car was...weird. It had like those GPS things and like you know those cars in action movies, the one with the CIA agents and stuff? Yeah it was something like that.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked interrupting my thoughts.

Then it hits me! What is wrong with me??!

I don't even know this guy is, where he's from, what he does. For God's sake I don't know his name! I just decided to day what's on my mind,although my thoughts were so clouded,probably affecting my tone when I spoke.

"You don't even know who I am! And now you wanna take me places? I could be a freaking terrorist for all you know, with a bomb attached to me under my dress, ready to blast this place to pieces!" Okay,wow! Where did that come from?! It wasn't me this whole sarcastic thing. Or maybe it was, but it was masked by this whole good girl thing.

"Woah what's up with the drama, Bub." He said,quite amused.

"Bub?" I asked, clearly not satisfied.
"Yeah,Bub." Was all he said at first then asked another question," well, are you a terrorist?"

"No,of course not!" I said as he was now smiling like the Cheshire Cat himself ,"okay, Bub, let's start fresh. I'm Lucas."

Man, what did I get myself into!

"I'm, Jasmine." I tried to figure a way out of this mess, " and I would really appreciate it if you didn't call me "Bub " I wonder how Scar's doing. Probably better than me.

"Okay Bub," I felt my blood boil in anger at this nickname he's given me, I gave him a glare, but that didnt really work as he continued normally,"I really wanna get out of this place....so any suggestions?"

I was amazed at how he just could assume I was nothing bad, like I would do nothing to harm him, but what he doesn't know is that I can harm him bad! See, I took self defense classes from when I was 10 (8 years ago).

Thinking back to it now, I could just pinch him a couple times with a hit on the head, and knock him unconscious, then run outside and simply go home.

While I try to plan my escape, I feel the car move. Awesome! I'm being kidnapped. Part of me is screaming to escape, but the other part tells me to relax. I honestly just let the latter take over, since I was just too tired.

Lucas, I thought. I liked it. Something about the name.

The car went to a stop, as I saw where we were.
The beach. What!? Really, the beach?
He must be crazy, that's the conclusion I drew out.
I found myself actually following him outside the car, and onto the sand. Honestly, it felt good.

You see I have a thing with the night. I think the nighttime I beautiful, call me crazy. But there's just something about the chill of the breeze at night, and the silence that comes along with it.

Yeah, if you just close your eyes for a couple of seconds and listen, you'll hear nothing but the distant noise of nature. In this case the small waves crashing against the shore. And the way the stars are attracted to the moon, as if the whole thing is a huge magnet. The night is beautiful, but it also mysterious and dangerous in some ways.

I was snapped back to reality as I feel his hand at the small of my back, moving me forward to walk beside him.
I had this tendency to ask," What do you work?" He let out a small chuckle.

"I'm a teacher." He said. I didn't know whether to believe him or not. A teacher? With a brand new Range Rover? Maybe he's just from a wealthy family, I thought as I pushed the idea away to the back of my mind.

We stayed quiet for a couple minutes, but in my head it was anything but quiet. Questions were flying around wanting to be asked. But the biggest one there was," Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Doing what?" He was hoping to sound innocent.

"Okay, so you just take me, emphasize on me there, out of the club, and drive me all the way to the beach, and just walk with me, saying absolutely nothing. Why?"

He just looked at me and smiled, " I just felt like it."

I scoffed at him.

Right then, he moved his hand quickly to put around my waist and pull me closer to him, but I was much faster.
I grabbed his arm, turning it backward, and pushing it deep into his back.

I won't lie, a mixed look of confusion and astonishment was sprayed across his face.

"Try not to piss me off," I said a smirk formed on my lips.

Just then, I felt my head become heavier and I felt myself crouch to the sand underneath my feet. Too much alcohol, yup!

I felt an arm snake under my knees and another up my back pushing me upwards.

Everything turned black as I felt myself being put inside a car, and it starts moving.

Before everything turned black,one last thought came across my mind.

I'm in trouble.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Don't forget the votes button :)