🎀 𝐼𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝐻𝒾.. 🎀

It had been a week since Ishan began working. Within these few days, his lifestyle had completely changed. We may now say that his life has some sort of order. He wakes up and eats on time, which is a major relief for his mother. She occasionally taunts him, stating that the family's baby has finally grown up.

It was a clear morning with great weather. Ishaan made his way to his friend's usual pick-up point on this lovely Monday morning, so that his friend could drop him off at his office while he went to work. As usual, Ishan wore one of his favorite black checkered shirts and blue jeans. On his way, he noticed a girl approaching from the opposite direction. She wore a simple bottle green knee-length kurta with matching bottom. She had her handbag on. He had been noticing her for a few days. Seeing her face made him feel something.

Adhithi was on her customary stroll to work when she noticed a guy heading from the other direction. She was in a good mood today, so she just gave this guy a smile. She hadn't realized he was staring at her for a while. Anyway, Adhithi smiled at him. He returned the same. They passed each other without saying anything further.

But they didn't expect that this daily greeting would soon become a habit. After a few weeks of not seeing each other often Ishan realized that he could meet her every day at a specific time, so he began adjusting his departure time for the office just to see this unfamiliar girl's smile every morning. As a result, this meeting became a daily event, with him waving at her and her returning her charming simple smile and a little nod. 

Adhithi was used to seeing this stranger in the morning, and his warm smile and occasional waving of hands brightened her day. Since she had no friends in this unfamiliar city, only coworkers whom she saw only at work and had no emotional attachment to, she could call this guy a friend because he was the only one who smiled at her every day for no apparent reason. She would nod at him as a hello, which unconsciously made her smile. They were unaware of each other's names, ages, whereabouts, or any other information. Nevertheless, that was good enough for her.

On the other hand, Ishan was dying to learn more about this girl who lived in his neighborhood and whom he saw every day. He couldn't see her in the evening no matter how hard he tried, and he even asked around about her without success. He even asked some strangers about this girl, but no one had any answers; she was a stranger they saw in the morning and occasionally in the evening for everyone. He even considered discreetly following her, which he ultimately chose not to do because it was virtually stalking.

One morning, he mustered the guts to introduce himself to this girl. He was especially attentive in selecting his attire for today, spending more time in front of the mirror and even doing his hair particularly. He wasn't declaring his affections, but he wanted to leave a good impression on her. Seeing him in front of the mirror for longer than usual, his father teased him by saying outright that he would shortly be welcoming a daughter-in-law. He simply gave his father a look and said goodbye.

On his way, he spotted the face he had been looking forward to. When she was close, he waved at her as usual, and she gave him the routine smile and passed him by as usual. He turned on his heel and called out to her.

"Hey...."

This grabbed her attention. She turned around to face him.

"Hi..." she said.

It was the first time he heard her voice. He felt that it was the most beautiful voice he'd ever heard. Please notice how he felt. Her voice was very ordinary, and for your information, she cannot sing. It was merely his thought it was the sweetest one.

"I am Ishan, a software developer. Well, I live around here."

   Hearing him identify himself, she had no option but to introduce herself

"I am Adhithi. I am an office assistant. I'm not from here. I recently relocated here a few months back for work."

Saying this, she gives him another smile and walks away. He yelled as he saw her leave.

"Nice meeting you again."

"You, too..." she cried back.

Ishan tapped his own shoulder, expressing his pride in himself. From a distance, his friend could see everything and was surprised to see him flirting with a girl for the very first time. When Ishan noticed his pal, he took quick strides towards him. Ishan simply shrugged his shoulder as his friend patted him on the shoulder in a knowing manner.

Adhithi, who had just introduced herself to a stranger, was stunned at what she had done. Typically, she was invisible to strangers. Except for those in the same class or office, hardly one noticed her. This was the first time she was approached by someone who had no need to know her, but nevertheless made the effort to know her. She felt good. 

"I have a feeling today will be a good day," she told herself.

Ishan was sitting in his living room, concentrated on a football match, when his parents approached him. His father sat beside him on the couch, while his mother sat in a nearby chair, preparing veggies for tomorrow.

"How did the meeting with the girl go...?"His father asked nonchalantly.

Ishan, who was focused on the sport, didn't think much and just reacted, stating...

"Hmm....Good. Better than I expected."

He realized his mistake after the words had left his mouth. However, it was too late to fix. Even his mother, who was busy cutting the vegetables, quickly joined him to learn the specifics.

"It's nothing like you guys are thinking, I just introduced my myself to this girl I meet on my way for a few weeks

"It's nothing like you guys are thinking, I just introduced my myself to this girl I meet on my way for a few weeks."

"and...........?" His mother throws him a glance, asking him to keep going.

"That's it. I gave her my name and she told me hers. We then went on our way. Also, please do not mention anything to the bros. They may follow me and won't stop till they've embarrassed me."

His parents grinned at each other. Though they didn't ask any further questions, he knew his parents weren't completely convinced by his replies. But that was all there was to it for the time being.

Adhithi was going through her daily soaps while curled up in her comfortable lone bed.

 But she couldn't get rid of the thought of the man who had introduced himself to her

 But she couldn't get rid of the thought of the man who had introduced himself to her. Her lips were forming a smile unconsciously. Worlds that had previously been far separated were suddenly interacting. Like the lines of a song, two hearts were growing closer to each other in a way unknown to themselves. Others could see, but they were completely blind in this regard...