💕𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮'𝓼 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓷💕

Every day is a new beginning. Adhithi had a workday, whilst Ishaan had the day off. Adhithi was preparing for the day in her flat, as she always was. On the other hand, Ishaan was lazing around, bothering his mother.

"Ishu.... Why don't you stay put for a moment and allow me to finish this?" His mother spoke in an annoyed tone.

"Whom am I going to disturb if not you?" He replied teasingly.

"Go and find yourself a wife." His mother spoke without much thinking. That was when Ishaan got a crazy idea.

"Ok ma'am." Ishaan saluted her before turning back.

"Where are you going?"

"To see my wife!" He stated it with a huge grin. His mother grinned and shook her head, as if her child had gone insane.

"Don't bother her too much, Ishu. Or she will flee for her life even before you confess." She exclaimed, laughing her guts out.

"Ma..." Ishaan whined and left. He didn't bother changing his clothes.

It had been several weeks since their excursion. They met every morning as normal, but it wasn't enough for him. He wanted to spend more time with her. So now he was on his way to her flat to meet her early in the morning. Soon, he arrived. He called her, which she answered on the first ring. This was her phone time.

"Hello. Ishaan??"

"Hey. I'm downstairs. Can I come up?"

"Yeah sure." She said not aware of the purpose of his visit. Ishaan came up and entered her room.

She was wearing her nightgown. Bed hair, puffy eyes, and an unmade bed. It had not been long since she awoke. He surveyed the room. Small, yet cozy. Perfect for her. As she noticed him looking around, she said,

"I will clean up fast."

"Don't mind me. Take your time." He spoke casually, sitting in her recliner.

"I've just missed you. So, here I am." He noticed a half-filled coffee mug on the teapoy near the chair. She had already drunk half the cup. He reached for the cup. "Thank you for the coffee."

He sipped from it before she could protest.

"Hm... Sweet." He replied, winking at her.

"We could have met at our usual time."

"We could. But I'm off today and wanted to see you right away. Also, if you don't mind, I can give you a ride to the office. I came with my motorbike." He explained, showing her his key.

She should have rejected him. However, she didn't. Her emotions was constantly in conflict with her mind. Fortunately, the heart always wins.

"OK."

"I'll take a quick shower and fix something for us to eat."

He nodded his head and pushed her aside. As Ishaan became bored, he browsed through the books on the table. Then he wandered around her kitchen area. He was feeling hungry, so he grabbed a cookie from the container beside the stove.

"Cough... Cough..."

He turned back to see Adhithi was already out.

"You are pretty fast," he said.

"What do you want to eat?"

"I told you, I'm fine with anything."

She swiftly prepared a serving of rice and fish curry for both of them. "It's last nights. I had planned to have leftovers. I hope you do not mind."

They shortly finished their breakfast. Adhithi was fixing her hair as Ishaan simply watched from his seat. Adhithi was quite anxious about Ishaan's sudden visit. She did her best not to let him know.

"Shall we?" She asked him as she was dressed. Ishaan nodded positively, and they both exited the apartment.

They soon arrived at her workplace. She got off his bike and bid him farewell. That's when one of her coworkers observed them.

"Adhithi, you never told us you were married!" Adhithi turned to face the voice and was about to deny her comments when she introduced herself to Ishaan without giving her a chance to respond. Ishaan didn't refute her assertion either.

"Then I'll pick you up in the evening. Bye, sweetheart." Ishaan drove off. Adhithi frowned at him for not clarifying. She will eventually have to explain everything to this colleague.

As promised, Ishaan waited for her downstairs this evening. She initially scowled at him furiously, which soon led to both of them laughing their hearts out.

"Why are you here?" she inquired.

"Of course." I should come pick up my wife. He replied in a humorous tone.

"Not funny," she remarked sharply.