✨𝓐𝓶 𝓘 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓸𝓷?!!!✨

They were on their way to meet his friends. She did not cling on to him as he had hoped, which was disheartening. Nonetheless, at least they were riding the bike together. She didn't ask him where they were headed, and she hadn't said a word since she boarded.

"Why are you silent?" He asked, unable to contain his curiosity.

"What should I ask?"

"At least you could ask where we were going."

"I understand we're on our way to meet your buddies. And as for the particular location, I don't know of any other places in the city besides where I work."

He was astounded by her words. He abruptly halted the bike, causing her to flinch.

"Why!!!"

"I do not know anyone here. And I'm not really comfortable around new folks. Also, I like to be at home alone."

"Won't you get bored?"

"Nope. I enjoy spending my alone time reading romance novels, watching movies, or watching my daily soapy shows. You can find me doing either of them while I'm not at work."

"Oh..." He wanted to ask her whether he made her uncomfortable. He assumed she was at ease around him because she said OKAY.

"Also, when I'm outside I always feel that people's eyes are on me, and they are judging me."

Hearing her statements, she understood there was something else she was hesitant to say and did not ask any further questions.

"Let's go, then. Let it be a surprise!"

After a few more minutes of riding, they arrived in front of a house. They got off their bike. He welcomed himself inside. Turning back, he saw her still standing at the gate.

"Come in." He spoke. "This is my friend's house. Everyone is waiting inside."

She hesitantly followed him inside. When they got to the living room, there were about ten people, four of them girls. When they saw Ishaan, they all turned their attention on him. They eventually got aware of a girl following him. Nobody knew anything about Adhithi save the guy who dropped him off at the office. Ishaan introduces her after noticing everyone's puzzled expression.

" Hey. This is my friend Adhithi." Now, turning to her, "Adhithi, they are my friends."
She waved her hands at them, unsure what to say.

They moved in closer, giving her a warm welcome. Following the greetings, came the questions.

"Where did you guys meet?"

"What does she do?"

"How did they don't know about her?"

He answered practically all of their inquiries while she stood there, looking at everyone. She eventually found herself in the midst of a crowd of strangers. They had taken notice of her quiet. They did their utmost to engage her in conversation, but in vain.

They had lunch at the friend's place. The next item on their itinerary was to watch a movie. They are now organizing themselves into groups for better traveling. While Adhithi was using the restroom, Ishaan urged his companions to let her ride with him. They taunted him a little, insisting they wouldn't, but then gave in. They were taken aback to see their friend moping over a girl for the first time. They were eager to get started now that they had formed teams.

As intended, Adhithi rode in with Ishaan on his bike. This time, Ishaan requested her to hold on to him, which she reluctantly did. He smiled inwardly at his small victory and sped up the bike. They soon arrived at the theatre.

Ishaan was seated next to Adhithi. The film was good, although it was not in Adhithi's preferred genre. She nodded out after the second half. She was so deep in slumber that she unintentionally rested her head on his shoulder.