🙌𝓦𝓮'𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴🙌

Despite his surprise at her abrupt query, Ishaan did not hesitate to respond, which he considered was acceptable for the time being.

"At least for the time being, you have nothing to worry about what I want. It is true that I do not wish to stay with you solely as friends. But for the time being, I will not cross the boundary. But I'll approach you when I'm confident that you won't reject my heart outright."

Hearing what he had said made her more aware of his intents. Even though she perceived where this was leading, she lacked the resolve to put an end to it. It had been so long since she felt something within her that was not despair. She ultimately decided to confront it when the time comes, and for the time being, she would follow her heart rather than her brain.

She smiled and nodded at Ishaan. Ishaan, expecting outright rejection from her, was relieved to see her grin. But she still pulled her hands away from his, as if drawing a line. He didn't resist since he believed he had all the time in the world.

They'd been strolling for a while now. The daylight was waning, signaling that the sun would soon set into the water. The sea wind had dried her hair and clothing. They had a lovely silence as they enjoyed each other's company. Ishaan's phone rang, breaking the silence.

"Yeah..."

"Ok," he responded, ending his call.

"They're calling us back. The sun will set shortly."

They were now on a desolate stretch of beach. There was nobody in their immediate vicinity. She enjoyed the silence surrounding them.

"Let's watch the sun set here, and then go back." She spoke.

He responded with a simple nod. She then unbuttoned his shirt and returned it to him. Simply put the shirt back. He simply placed the shirt back on her body.

"I'll take it back later. For now, let it keep you warm."

She experienced the sunset with him. This was her first time exploring the sunset in silence. All of the other times were on college excursions in the midst of lots of people. She thanked Ishaan internally for taking her away from all the rush. She stared at the fading sun without blinking. But Ishaan didn't see the sun set since he was watching Adhithi. He again felt something surging inside him. Staring at her had become one of his favorite things to do.
The sun had set completely, and it was getting dark. Only a few orange clouds remained in the sky, signaling traces left by the sun that will soon disperse. He nudges her, indicating that it's time to go. She simply nodded and followed him. She stumbled upon something. But Ishaan was quick enough to stop her from falling and held on to her hands to prevent any mishaps.

"It's becoming darker. So, we better hold on to one another." He smiled.

She did not deny him. They soon found his friends. They were all prepared to leave. They were all surprised to see Adhithi still wearing Ishaan's clothes and holding hands. When she saw they were all staring at her, she swiftly pulled his shirt off and stuffed it into his hands. He wore the shirt and didn't miss to notice her ears flush crimson with shame.

It was already seven when they hit the main road. Ishann and Adhithi would need at least an hour and a half to get to their place from where they are currently. They soon came to a stop for dinner. It was nothing fancy, just a basic street food vendor.

 It was nothing fancy, just a basic street food vendor