Chapter 1 (Beginning)

"Ugh, where am I?" Ask Uzi in a confused state. As she was looking around, something she didn't expect came to her vision.

Watching the Copper 9's moon get obliterated.

"What... happened to the planet..?" Said Uzi in a shocked expression.

But then,

something came to her mind.

The thing that haunted Uzi in her entire life.

"No worries, we already took care of it."

Back to the cathedral, N is looking at the hole, worried and sad. "UZI!!!" screams N as he looks down but no luck. N look at J's keys and thinks for a second, "I should go down and save her." said N knowing that it's a risky choice but anything that will save Uzi. N flew down to the hole hoping he'll see Uzi but instead he sees Nori holding on by one of the ribs.

N goes to Nori and asked, "Nori? How are you still alive??" Nori quickly replied, "That doesn't matter now. All that matters now is save me and bring me to the top." said Nori demanding for N's help. Without hesitation, N quickly grabs Nori and brings her to the top.

Back at the top, Nori thanks N for saving her. N replied, "Haha no worries, Ma'am. I love doing anything." Nori then briefly asked N, "Why did you go down there in the first place? You know that you're doomed if you insist on keep going down." Hearing that makes N sad and said "I... just want to save Uzi. She could still be down there. And I'll do anything to save her!" Nori with a worried face replied, "I also believe she's still down there but it's too dangerous now. Besides, Uzi will come back... herself." N with an angry, shocking expression replied, "What do you mean by herself!?" Nori with nervousness said, "B-but first we have to go back at the top. Then, I'll tell you everything." N then flew to the surface, still demanding an answer from Nori.

Back at the surface, J bluntly asks, "Who are you idiots?" The fog disappeared revealing Thad holding a metal pipe and Lizzy with a railgun. J recognise the railgun and a warning appeared [PRIOR HAZARD]. "If you try to kill me again with the railgun it won't work this time!" said J with confidence. Thad quickly said, "No no we don't want to hurt you J. All we want is to know where N and Uzi are so we can help them."

Before J could said, something crashed between them, causing thick fog appeared. When the fog is gone, N and Nori were seen. N then said with force, "Here you go Nori. And also here's your keys, J. Now tell me about what you mean!" Before Nori could reply, Khan came near to N made Nori blushed. "Khan... is that.. you?" ask Nori with a shocking tone.

As soon as hearing Nori's voice, Khan says "Nori!?" ,then ran to N and grabs her out from N's hand. "I-I missed you.. soo much." said Khan with tears in his eyes, while hugging Nori which makes her  cry too.

But N interrupts the romantic scene and grabs Nori from Khan's hand. N looks at Nori with an angry expression, "Nori tell me now about what you mean about Uzi!!!" Nori then quickly said...

"Listen here, Ma'am. Uzi is in somewhere else that we couldn't reach. And.. I worried that the solver might control her again." said Nori with a worried tone, making everyone shocked, including N.