Chapter 2 (Progress)

"And that means we have to save her from the possession of the Solver." said Nori. "Sweet, now I can test the railgun at her." added Lizzy, while doing a maniacal laugh, similar to Uzi. But N refused and said, "No Nori I would never hurt Uzi again. She suffers too much and I don't want to make her.. sad." Nori added, "And that's why we have to save her." Everyone else is hearing this, knew what was going to happen.

J asks, "If that's the case then can I help you guys too?" Nori quickly replied, "Yes, you may help us, Lady-" J interrupt, "The name is J." Nori said, "Whatever."

Back at the space, Uzi was frightened by the presence of the Solver. "S-stay.. away from me." Uzi with a panting voice said to the Solver wherever it was. Then Uzi felt her back was in pain and one of the Solver cameras pops out and makes an intimidating glare at Uzi.

"Hello there, Uzi.. Doorman." said the Solver with an evilish tone. Uzi gasped, then quickly tries to use her Solver powers but she can't. The Solver quickly said, "It is not the end for you, my puppet. You can still be saved." Uzi, confused, said, "What.. do you mean.. that I could still be saved?" The Solver said, "Don't worry, you'll find out soon."

Upon saying that, Uzi felt a twitch pain inside her body as more Solver claws popped out from her back. "Do not worry, you'll find yourself very happy."

Uzi feels like her head was being modified by the Solver as errors and the solver symbol in her visor appear but...

...instead...

It glowed yellow.

Back to them, they were seemingly still talking about how to defeat the Solver, without costing Uzi's life. "So uhh, what are we doing.. again?" Thad said but Lizzy quoted, "Don't worry, we fight the Solver and save Uzi. Simple." Khan then added, "Great, if so then I'll build some doors to protect the colony." said Khan with excitement. Nori, feel annoyed, said, "You're always into doors, Khan. How about being useful for once?" Khan added, "Don't worry sweetie, your husband will be right back." said Khan as he drove the school bus back to the bunker.

N is worried about Uzi and remembers something. He asks Nori politely, "What do you mean by somewhere else we couldn't reach?" Before Nori could say anything, a big metal wall slammed to all of them, causing everyone stuck on it. N look back to see who it was, only to see someone....