CHAPTER 6

Hii guyzz!!!!

After reaching Mumbai Airport, Aarya and Vyomaksh parted their ways thinking they will never meet again but their heart knew how relaxed they felt while talking no….. arguing with each other. Throughout the flight, both of them found peace of mind that they were searching for a long time but their mind resisted to acknowledge this fact.

Aarya had already booked her next flight to Chandigarh. Her so-called family lived in Chandigarh due to their business but in actual, their ancestral house was in Udaipur.

Her grandfather established his business in Chandigarh and his brother, Rudransh Parihar handled their business in udaipur.

Aarya was way too calm throughout the journey. She made herself both mentally and physically strong. She know that she can handle her emotions in front of anyone whether it's her father or her father's father but the only person from whom she can't hide her emotions is her mother.

Finally her plane landed in Chandigarh Airport, she collected her bag from there and went out. Coming out, she booked a taxi and soon saw a big gate with a nameplate on it.

“Mam, we are here.” She looked at the driver and came out holding her suitcase and a bag. As expected, when she entered the Parihar Villa, she saw the faces of people, to whom she once loved more than herself.

It was evening, so everyone was sitting in the living room talking to  each other while drinking their evening tea. After a long time, Aarya saw her family, who were shocked to see her at the door because no one knew Aarya would come here today.

Aayash told them that she would come by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Aarya went towards them and sat on the sofa crossing her legs making them glare at her.

They all saw her after many years and the changed behaviour of Aarya made them look at her in astonishment.

She was looking no less than a lady goddess in black full arms top with black pants. The girl they always saw wearing bright coloured and loose clothes was wearing a tight body black dress. Eyes that used to speak what's going on her mind were empty and tired today. The aura that used to be carefree and blissful was now domineering and cold. 

( Aarya's outfit )

( Aarya's outfit )

 “Why did you call me, Mr. Parihar?” She asked, looking at his grandfather with no emotions on her face.

“ Aarya! Mind your tongue. He is your grandfather.” Her Uncle, Armaan parihar yelled looking at her in rage.

Ayansh Parihar was just looking at his daughter with hurtful eyes. The girl who always loved them was speaking like a stranger to them. His little princess is looking no less than a broken and empty soul sitting in front of them whereas his wife was just looking at her, trying to control herself from crying, biting her lips. She wanted to hug her daughter so badly but she knew it was not the right place and time to express her love.