CHAPTER 18

Guyz this chapter's target,
Votes: 15+
Comments: 8+

Happy reading guyzz!!!!

Vyomaksh smirked listening to that blast sound. But soon his smirky face turned into a concerned one when he looked at Aarya, whose eyes were still closed, with her head on his shoulder.

He quickly messaged Louis to handle those people who were coming towards their car with weapons in their hands. 

Vyomaksh knew that they would be attacked and that was the reason why he replaced Divyansh, without anyone's knowledge. But marrying Aarya was totally out of his plan. 

He remembered that when he got a hint during the marriage that the girl he was marrying wasn't Ashima, the first thought that came to his mind was that even if that girl is killed in the fight, he must accomplish his mission and capture his enemy. But after he knew that the girl was that chatterbox from flight, the first thought that came to his mind was that even if he had to use all his might to safeguard Aarya from his enemies, he won't regret it.

He saw his guards and some men fighting and killing each other. He just sighed and asked the driver to change their car's direction and drive towards Rathore Palace directly. Driver was none other than Shivam himself, who was a multi-tasking man. He fainted Divyansh's assistant and took over his place during the marriage.

( Ofcourse, that's why he is Vyomaksh's assistant and well trusted man )

Shivam ordered two cars of his guards to follow them and others to handle those men. Even though the men who came to kill were looking more than Vyomaksh's guards, they were still unskilled in fighting as compared to Vyomaksh’s guards.

Guards being well trained and Skilled fighters, were easily handling them.

You knew it! Right?” Aarya asked Vyomaksh, still leaning her head on his shoulder.

Are you up? How is your fever?” Vyomaksh asked, looking at her with concern.

Don't change the topic. Answer me, you knew about their attack. Right?” Aarya said with her eyes closed.

Why do you think so?” Vyomaksh asked Aarya in his suspicious tone.

They have been following us since we left the Mansion. And you intentionally brought them here, in the deserted area of the forest. Your guards already had weapons and that too in such a large amount. Aur sunna chahoge?” Aarya asked with a smirk.

Aur sunana chahengi toh suun lenge!” Vyomaksh said in a mocking tone. He was firstly amazed that she didn't even open her eyes during the whole journey but she knew what was going on in her surroundings. But again he wasn't able to stop himself from answering her, more like chatting with her.

Chodiye aap sambhal nahi payenge.” Aarya again said with a winning smirk, sitting up straight and opening her eyes.

Vyomaksh was about to be the one with the last line when Shivam interrupted, “ Sir, we are about to reach Rathore Mansion. Our guards have handled those people.” 

Vyomaksh looked at Shivam narrowing his eyes, removing the partition between Shivam's and their seat. Shivam was one of those kinds of assistants who never hesitate to interrupt their boss in between but after interrupting, regret his actions. 

Understanding his gaze on himself, Shivam looked at Vyomaksh with his puppy eyes, like was saying, ‘ Sorry sir. You know that my tongue always slips. Please forgive me.’