chapter 5!

"

"...what." you mumbled, hearing the robotic voice say what you thought was the end of you. suddenly, there were footsteps coming towards your room before they stopped.

"hello? is someone there?" a feminine voice asked, the same one which was the first to announce that the people crashed into your house.

"nya, you do realize that they probably wont answer, right?" another voice said, it was kind of high and low at the same time.

"the door is locked." the robotic voice exclaimed.

"cole, can you break down the door for us?" the same voice which said that your house was maybe abandoned asked.

"sure." holy shit. you were gonna die, fucking 4 v 1? youre cooked.

you saw the door break down immediately before you crouched behind the bed, having your left hand on your mouth, your right hand holding the knife.

"hey, dont worry, were not gonna hurt you!" the same feminine voice said, looking around your room.

you still were NOT gonna come out, after all, those people are strong as hell.

"uhhh...theres someone there." the "high and low" voice said. you assumed they pointed at the place you were currently sitting at.

"hello?" a voice said, one that you heard before the door was destroyed in half. you could hear footsteps become louder until they suddenly halted.

you tightened the hold on the kitchen knife.

"just slide the bed away cole. its not that hard."

"nuh uh."

it was hard to not laugh at the absurdity of the situation. (yk what else is hard ^_^?)

"okay, i'll do it." the voice said, you assumed the other people were glaring at them.

you felt the bedframe slide away, you desperately trying to keep it in place but failing.

"..hey, are you okay?" two voices said, you slowly opening your eyes to see a guy with blonde hair and a guy with brown hair. the brown haired dudes clothing was red, while the blonde haired guys was green.

'bros hair is like creeks from the trolls movie.' you thought, your gaze flickering between the both of them.

"who the fuck are you?!" you shouted, standing up and pointing the knife in their direction, panic filling your veins.

"woah, calm down! were not gonna do anything to you!" the brown haired guy said, placing his left arm in front of the blonde boys chest,  motioning him to back away.

"how the fuck did you get here?! i dont know any of you!" you yelled, shaking slightly.

"...we fell through the window.." ANOTHER brown haired dude muttered, he was dressed in blue clothes and his hair was slightly messed up. he also had pieces of glass stabbed into his arms, you guessed that his friends didnt notice them.

"..what?" you said, raising one eyebrow.

"...jay! we werent supposed to tell them that yet!"

"shut up cole! does it matter?!"

"... what the actual fuck." you mumbled, staring at all of the people in your room. there was a guy with fucking SILVER skin. wait, why are they wearing ninja gis?

 wait, why are they wearing ninja gis?

this is how i felt while writing this chapter ^_^ anyways HIIII!!! IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING

this is how i felt while writing this chapter ^_^ anyways HIIII!!! IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.... erm so guys i have a question ⁉️ since my new theme is KAngel / ame  from the game needy streamer overload, should i make y/n a streamer or no?🤨🤨🤨🤨