chapter 6 ^_^

"

"..so, uh.. are you gonna explain what happened?" you asked, currently you were sitting on your bed, taking out the brown haired guys with blue clothing glass pieces out of his arm. apparently, his name was jay.

"umm...we had a mission, and uh..during it, we kind of fell through your window?..." jay said, flinching slightly from the pain.

"and also destroyed the door leading to my room? wow, thats impressive.." you mumbled sarcastically. you felt uncomfortable around those people, probably because they kept staring at you.

"cole did it!" jay yelled, pointing at the black haired guy, you guessed he was cole. you quickly grabbed his arm and pulled it down, taking out the glass pieces with gloves on.

"hey, lloyd and kai told me to!" cole replied, crossing his arms.

"...can't you guys calm down for once? we just destroyed someones window and door, and jay has glass shards in his arms." a girl in gray and blue attire said, you had to admit, she was really pretty.

"nya's right, you guys shouldn't argue right now." the blonde guy said, nodding his head.

"youre the one who told me to destroy the door along with kai, so you should be explaining yourself!" cole exclaimed, pointing at lloyd? you weren't sure.

"uh, kai told me to say it!" lloyd quickly replied, pointing at the guy in red ninja gi.

"what?! no i didn't!" kai said. you were getting tired of the stupid argument, it was hard to focus.

"shut up. i can't concentrate." you muttered, though you were pretty sure almost no one heard you.

"guys, calm down. they want to say something." the dude in a white gi said, you were shocked that someone actually heard you, especially since almost everyone was arguing.

"oh." all of them muttered, staring at him and then directing their attention to you. was this how people felt during school talent shows? you were glad you didn't take place in one.

"..um...so, are you guys gonna do something about the door and window?..." you asked, staring at them.

"o-oh! uh...sorry...we kind of..can't right now." lloyd replied, smiling nervously.

silence filled the room, you freezing in place.

"n-no, its okay." you said, although your expression said otherwise. your eye was twitching and your eyebrows were furrowed.

"i feel like it isn't actually okay..." cole whispered to the guy in the white ninja gi. your attention quickly snapped to him, cole staring at you before quickly straightening his posture.

"what?" you asked, staring at him.

"my friend cole said that he thinks you actually don't think its okay that we destroyed your window and door." the guy said, looking at you.

"zane!" cole yelled, an annoyed expression decorating his face.

"...oh." you hummed, snapping back your attention to the glass shards stabbed in jay's arms, taking them out quickly and putting them in a plastic container.

you quickly applied disinfection supplies and grabbed bandages, putting them all over jay's arms.

"well, you're done for now. don't use your arms too often and watch out for any windows." you said, grabbing the plastic container which contained the glass shards and going to the kitchen, shaking slightly.

"thanks!" jay shouted, you smiled nervously, walking into the kitchen and placing your hand on your chest.

"that was so terrifying..." you muttered, breathing slowly and shaking. you were uncomfortable with being in a room with a lot of people, and when their attention is directed onto you? you're gonna die immediately.

you quickly went over to the trashcan and threw the plastic container in.

then you realized you had a stream today.

hiii!!! new xhapter ^_^ chapter 7 is probably gonna be out on sunday or saturday!!! also, y/n is gonna be based on Young Multi, a polish twitch streamer with 1M+ followers and maybe CY YU, a vtuber >_< also theyre gonna be based on KAngel / Ame Ch...

hiii!!! new xhapter ^_^ chapter 7 is probably gonna be out on sunday or saturday!!! also, y/n is gonna be based on Young Multi, a polish twitch streamer with 1M+ followers and maybe CY YU, a vtuber >_< also theyre gonna be based on KAngel / Ame Chan from NSO (needy streamer overload) theyre gonna have some similar traits :3