Chapter two

Yoongi ran past the maids and ryt around the butlers. He was late for a meeting with his father again. Determined to at least get there 5 minutes late, he made the quickest Naruto run/dash you'll see and quickly grabbed the car keys and sat at the driver's seat. That's when it suddenly hit him..... He can't drive.

Not long after he entered the car the chauffeur tapped on the window smiling. Embarrassed and tired, he got out of the driver's seat and went to sit at the back as his chauffeur entered the driver's seat. "I think you should let me handle the driving from this point going forward, Young Master"
"Yeah I should, Mr Lee can u plz drive me to my dad's company office" Mr Lee laughed to himself regarding Yoongi's behaviour and just began to drive.

Yoongi wasn't sure why his father had been calling for so many meetings the past few days and why his father was so adamant on having Yoongi at every meeting. He did know that his father had arranged a marriage for him but he thought that would be the end of it but now his father wants him at alot of meetings more than usual. "Are you oky young master" "mmmm" "U seem to be lost in thought is there anything bothering"

Yoongi thought for a second and sighed. "Do u know why father has been arranging so many meetings with me." "Well obviously to train you to be the next CEO" " But that's not how it's always been its actually pretty exhausting. My daily schedule is always thrown off every time we have these meetings" "Well maybe u should talk to your father about it" Yoongi sighed at the cheffuer's remark

"Ofc he wouldn't know he's job is just to drive me to and from places" He thought to himself. After a few more minutes Yoongi was dropped off at his father's company. He ran through the lobby and went into the elevator where he found time to catch his breath before arriving at the top flow and barging into his father's office where he was met with the sight of his father and another conversing. "Oh My God I'm so sorry for disturbing father.....I didn't mean to...I..." Yoongi calm down, why are u breathing heavily?"

"Oh.....I was um running coz I was..."
"Late again" he was cut off by his father. Pointing at the sofa in his office Yoongi's father gestured for Yoongi to sit down. Yoongi complied and sat down on the sofa. "Yoongi this is Mr Kim, the father of ur soon to be husband"

Yoongi's face fell. Though he was well aware of the fact that his father had arranged a marriage for him, he did not like the idea of marrying a stranger and everytime his father brought it up it always made him feel down. "Um nice to meet u Mr Kim" Yoongi said shyly. "no need to call me Mr Kim just call me dad....ur gonna be my son-in-law soon" He chuckled and Yoongi's father did as well. "So Yoongi are u oky with the idea of meeting ur new fiancé tomorrow" HIs eyes widened and he broke into a sweat. "Father tomorrow won't do I have......" "Yoongi can't u postpone your plans for later, it won't hurt to meet ur fiancé"

"I know but.... Father its just really important that I....."

Angered Yoongi's father slammed his hand on the desk and looked at Yoongi threateningly. "I will not have you embarrass me infront of Mr Kim. You will go and You will meet ur new fiancé tomorrow. Do I make myself clear"

"Crystal Clear Father" Yoongi said looking down. Yoongi's father sighed "Kids these days. You have to be a little stern with them to make them agree"
"I hear you, I had trouble getting Taehyung to agree to this but eventually he did."

"That must be his name" Yoongi thought to himself.

After a bit of talking and Yoongi just sitting there in silence Taehyung's father aka Mr Kim left. Yoongi's dad immediately turned to him and looked at him frustrated. "Would it kill you to have manners Yoongi?"
"Father I didn't mean to..." "No matter, u've Already embarrassed me, what's done is done. Just focus on ur little meet up with chairman Kim's son"
Yoongi sighed  and nodded. He turned to the door and was abt to exit but he thought to ask his father a question. "Uh...Father, why must I get married"
Yoongi's father kept typing on his laptop as he sighed "Bcoz we r a small company and we will get crushed in the business world if we continue to make mistakes wch is why the Son of the chairman of one of the biggest companies in Seoul is marrying u. I saw an opportunity and u r that opportunity. The chairman believes our company has promise and by merging our companies it creates a greater advantage"

"Well why can't u make tt agreement thru a contract instead of me" Yoongi said sounding upset. "Well we are actually. Thru the marriage contract. You better not do anything to upset the chairman's son tomorrow. Ur future and the company's future rides on u making a good impression. Don't fail"

Yoongi gulped and walked out of the office. He exited the company building and just began walking, he didn't even  bother to call his cheffuer and just continued his walk. He got to a café where he just ordered an iced Americano and just mopped in his sadness. Later on the day he arrived at home and went straight to his room. It just bothered him that he couldn't choose the one he loves on his own. He didn't even know what this Taehyung guy looked like............wait.............. Internet search
Yoongi took to Google and basically googled his fiancé.

 Internet search Yoongi took to Google and basically googled his fiancé

Kim Taehyung
Age 27

Kim Taehyung is the son of the Chairman of FRN GROUP who is said to be taking over soon. He was born in Daegu but now lived in Seoul with his parents. He studied Business at Oxford University and attained a degree in business planning (not an actual thing lol😭). Right now he is making history as he is soon going to be the Youngest Chairman of a successful company

Yoongi took a while to process and his first reaction could only be described in one word. "Dayum"  He had never seen a guy that attractive and though he was still hesitant on this marriage especially now that he has seen his face and it looks like he aint the nicest person to talk to but he wouldn't be mean ryt? People that look mean on pictures arent usually mean in real life ryt? And He was kinda, sotta and itty bitty sure the day wouldn't be that bad

"I'm sure he'll be nice he can't be as mean as he looks in that pic ry?"

How was that. I tried making the chapter longer this time. Thank you to those who voted it means a lot to me. Borahae💜💜💜