Chapter Three

Taehyung sat on the dining room chair. He was trying not to think too much about the meet up, lost in his own world Taehyung kept looking at his phone when his father came in and sat on the chair vertical to him. "You're just going to ignore me" said his father. Taehyung looked up him, scoffed and went back to his phone.

Taehyung's father was annoyed to say the least and he said once again "So You're really gonna ignore me" an annoyed Taehyung looked at him again and finally said "I have nothing to say to you" getting up from his chair and leaving the dinning room. "You better show up for your meet up later today" his father finally said before Taehyung went out of sight. Taehyung's father sighed. His son's behaviour was just a pain in the ass. He understood that he was angry about the arranged marriage thing but he wished he could be a little more mature about it.

...................

Yoongi was struggling to pick out an outfit, though he wasn't really interested in the meet up he still wanted to look good. So he called his most fashionable friend Jung Hoseok.

*phone ringing*

"Hello"

"Hey Hobi"

"Sup Yoon"

"So I need help with an outfit"

"Since when do you want my advice for an outfit"

"Since now you idiot now please help"

"Who you tryna look good for?"

"I'm going to meet my ummm...... soon to be fiancé so I guess I wanna at least look good even if Im being forced"

Laughing could be heard from the background

"Hey who's laughing is that Namjoom and am I on speaker?"

"Yes it is Namjoon and you are and its funny to see u stress over an outfit when all you ever think a obout is your music. You hardly get stressed about showering let alone outfits"

"Just fucking help me Hobi"

"Oky oky I'll send u a pick of what you should wear"

"😮‍💨thank you"

*cut the call*

Yoongi sighed a breath of relief and sat down on his bed. It wasn't long before Hoseok sent the text

Yoongi looked through his closet and found the outfit

Yoongi looked through his closet and found the outfit. It always surprised him how Hoseok knew his closet better than himself. He wore the outfit and and looked in the mirror *Looking okayish I guess* he thought to himself.