welcome to Mekanta

(A/N: the pic above {^} isn't Anybody in this story, it's another pic of my other OC from another [unpublished] story, her name's Oryx :3)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Amara was a simple girl. Well, if you consider  a girl that  can harness magic and cast spells with  her hands simple.  She also wasn't very popular at her school. She has been bullied since 4th grade and is now currently 16 and in  10th grade.  Amara was considerably a pretty girl, with wavy shoulder length hair half blonde and half brown, and pale blue eyes, she was slightly taller than most people her age.

         Amara  didn't feel emotions, well, she didn't let herself feel them. She had forced them into a little ball inside and whenever  she felt them welling up, she distracted herself or forced them down. She never let her heart decide, only listened to the logical parts of her brain. But then her father had died and she had just barely shown emotion. She and her mom had to move in with Amara's aunt and uncle, her father's sister and her husband. 

        She  knew her aunt and uncle thought there was something wrong with her. She also knew her mom worried about her a lot.  But when her mom went missing, her aunt and uncle threw her out, saying they only kept her because of her mom. So she said goodbye to the people that were nice to her and searched for a way to get to another world/planet/town/timeline.  and that leads us to where we are now.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>                                                    (chapter 1, division/part 2){1 month after being thrown out}                                                                                                     [Setting: TBR-to be reveal]

Amara looked around the city she'd been transported too.  a sign nearby read: "WELCOME TO MEKANTA, population: 16,950,872+, timeline 17."    "so,i 'm in the town of creatures," Amara said, remembering her studies. "Timeline 17, a very dangerous timeline to be in if i remember correctly." and, well ,she was right. 

      Amara found her way to a big house, and she was about to knock when the door swung open, a girl with curly, chin length pale yellow hair and soft brown eyes stood before, a smile on her face. "well, it's about time.. I'm Anita, we've been expecting you!" "what-" then a girl with pale skin, and blonde hair with pink steaks through it and silver eyes walked up,looking annoyed. "Mom, what are you doing, she's a complete stranger!" The girl whined. Anita smiled softly at her. "Silver, dear, i'm afraid that we have to." Silver groaned,"mooommm, why do you always listen to your visions?" she stared at Anita with icy eyes, and a blank face, but then a man with dark black hair and red eyes walked up. "SILVER! what did i say about trying to control Anita's and my mind to get what you want?" "Daad, I don't want another person here! we already take care of Ren, Hunter, and Connie!" "oh, but Connie's your best friend isn't she?" Anita pointed out, and Silver sighed. "Anyway, come on in!" 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

A/N: hey everyone, hope you liked this! this is just and idea that's been in my head so... 

eifugaihfgaleeygg3qoi47wJHDBSckhh c.w|DPWRpkiwai4h2oh4efwrnhgwornh3o84ty9248

-Vy Vy