meeting the others

(Another pic of  Oryx, I have no pics of any characters from this story :/)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Amara walked into the house cautiously, not knowing what to expect. She saw a girl with messy black hair and one blue eye and one green eye. Her hair fell in between her shoulder and jaw.  she looked 17. then there was a little boy that looked 7, with messy orange hair and amber eyes, also, he was missing a tooth. then there was a girl with dark brown hair in a ponytail, green eyes, tan skin and freckles, she also looked 17. the black haired girl smiled awkwardly, and waved "hey, i'm Ren." the 7 year old waved quickly, "AND I"M HUNTER!!!!" he yelled loudly. 

   Amara introduced herself to them. waiting for the brown haired girl to introduce herself. when she didn't, Amara looked at her and said, "and what's your name?" She looked up from her phone and sighed. "I'm Connie..." she seemed to either feel awkward or annoyed.  

   "oh, and i'm Dalzel" Silver's father said.

         And then something happened, Hunter started violently twitching, then he turned into a fluffy little wolf, running around the furniture and the rest of the house.  Dalzel and Anita now both had a staff in their hands, and another, psycho looking man was there, and he grabbed  hunter, who squirmed in his grasp. 'so he's a werewolf...'    she thought to herself.

       It was then she noticed that Dalzel had a little tangle of black and red scars going up a little just barely showing on his neck. then his and Anita's staffs glowed, and she noticed the scars growing up just a little bit. She also noticed the worried look Anita gave him. 

           With  hunter asleep, Anita carried him back over to the main room, and a chair materialized out of nowhere that she  set him on. the other guy looked at her Amara and said: "hello there, i'm Ixen."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: so guys, i'm leaving you on a cliffhanger, heheheheheh. The next part will be about meeting other characters and stuff... (I will not be telling you what 'stuff' means)