Meeting the others (pt.2)

(A/N: the girl up above [^] is Usagy, another character from Oryx's story)

  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              An hour later, Amara was sitting in another chair, it seemed that furniture just generated whenever and wherever somebody  needed it. 

     then Anita walked to the door and opened it, revealing a boy with pale blonde hair so light it looked almost grayish, he had dark blue eyes that were dark enough to look kinda purple. '

     he's kinda cute'   she thought, that little ball of emotion welling up with interest and embarrassment. She distracted herself by watching Hunter  jump up and down on the couch. 

       "well what's your name?" Ren asked as he walked in after a bit of complaining from Silver. "Jonah" he said, Ren's eyes glowed green and a look of relief crossed her face. Jonah smiled at everyone and everybody introduced themselves.  

    then there was another knock and this time there were 2 people there. a boy that looked 15  with reddish-brown hair and nervous pale pink eyes. the girl was at least 18  and had hair that didn't even reach her jaw, and also it was bright, blood red. her eyes were dark brown. she looked kinda boyish, and maybe a little emo.

      the girl smirked at the rest of the group. "sup, i'm Dawn" the boy added in "and i'm Dusky..."   Silver was quick to reply with her annoying attitude saying: "who names their kids that?"

Dawn glared at her, and a knife spawned in her hand. Dusky reached over to her and grabbed it. "nope, nope, nope" he said, as the knife disapeared. Dawn sighed.

    then two more came eventually came, their name's were Jett and Jico, they were both boys.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: another cliffhanger hahahah.