❀♥𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 14♥❀

The mere promise of not getting drunk didn't end up working in Venti's favor, as he became intoxicated before a few hours.

As the sunset and the twilight began. Venti's head was rested on the bar's counter as he rambled on about something, however Diluc wasn't fully paying attention to his incoherent words as he sipped his grape-juice, watching as the small male beside him, who was totally wasted. 

Diluc didn't really blame Venti for being unable to not keep his promise of staying sober for the night, but then again. He didn't really care about such a small promise. He didn't care much about little useless things, if his promise was bigger. He would've cared much more.

Sipping his drink, he was unaware of the time until out of the corner of his eyes, he saw the glimpse of a streetlight turning on due to the growing darkness. 

Glancing over to venti, Who's cheeks were burning bright red from the alcohol. and his eyes closed contently as he mumbled on about something.

Staring down at the small male beside him, he put his elbow up on the counter and his chin in his hand, he smiled small. Knowing deep down Venti wouldn't see such a genuine smile, which is why he was doing it now.

He smiled down at him and sighed softly, staring at the gorgeously cute yet annoying face, he couldn't  help but be curious of his own feelings, he had never felt true love before. But this feeling he had around Venti, was something he couldn't explain.

It was something he had never felt before.

And something he hoped to feel everyday when around him, it was such an odd feeling, he felt nervous, anxious, yet happy.. genuinely happy.

He wanted to just stare at the drunken face all night, but unfortunately twilight was upon them, and he had to pay for their drinks and bring Venti back to his own dorm.

With a sigh he looked over to the bartender, a slender woman who stood at a tall height, close to 180cm. with long curly black hair and steel grey eyes with tan skin. Raising one hand, Diluc spoke up in a monotone voice.

"Ma'am, may i have the check now?" Diluc asked the woman with a respectful tone who smiled sweetly at him. "Of course, one second sir~" She said in a sweet tone as she turned around and calculated the amount. 

A few seconds later she walked back up to him and slid the check over to him, her tan hand grazed against his as she smiled innocently. Completely not caring one bit about the touch, Diluc looked down at the check and paid for the drinks, but as he glanced at the corner of the check, he realized a small writing was there on the otherwise mostly blank paper.

Which consisted of a phone number and a small writing which said; 'Call me whenever!~' Confused, Diluc looked back up from the check to the woman, who was smiling anxiously at him and fidgeting with the hem of the black bartending apron she wore.

Before he could utter any words she beat him to it. "I.. uhm.. I apologize, but.. i just have been noticing you all night, and.. i have to say this now, you're very attractive and i would like to get to know you.. I know it's pretty soon.. but.. please consider." The woman said with a soft smile and scratched the nape of her neck nervously as she felt his eyes boring into her.

But, his face went completely from calm, to deadpan as he spoke up; "What would you want my phone number for?" he asked, not quite catching what she truly wanted.

"oh! uhm.. i was thinking we could just.. talk?" she smiled, a subtle blush rising up her cheeks as she smiled more, "Oh.. well.." Diluc murmured as he thought about this, he didn't assume her to be his type. 

Though she was a very gorgeous woman, she didn't make him nervous like someone he knew did, but he also wasn't too sure on how to turn her down.

But before much more could be uttered, Venti's drunken voice spoke up in a annoyed and slurred tone. a tone Diluc found to be cute, but it was the words that were uttered that made Diluc freeze in his tracks. and same with the bartender.

"Hey lady! Why do you want his number? it's not like he would date you anyway. He's my boyfriend after all!"

❀♥❀